Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitzgerald is gonna be a FA and the prprice difference probably won't be too big between him and maclin
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Actually we can
      But what's funny is Reese picks ****ty WR's out of the first and I don't think we should spend another first rounder on a WR, but you're right...I'd much rather draft.
      typo i said we can do that

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        We really only have one reliable reciever at this point so it's a pretty big need, and it's the only one I don't see being adressed in the draft.
        Yea I dont trust Cruz at all next year.

Comment

Fitzgerald is gonna be a FA and the prprice difference probably won't be too big between him and maclin
          Something I'd really be interested in 3 years ago.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            Yeah, pass on Maclin. I'd rather save the money and get a serviceable guy like Eddie Royal or Cecil Shorts, or pay the Maclin premium and get Cobb or something.
            I'm not sure why the Chargers bail on Royal every single year? Starts out hot and them disappears. Guy can be a great slot receiver.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Fitzgerald is gonna be a FA and the prprice difference probably won't be too big between him and maclin
              Fitzgerald is 150 years old..

Comment

Something I'd really be interested in 3 years ago.
                He was good while Palmer was playing for like two games, the lack of QB play has really **** on his career
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Actually we can
                  But what's funny is Reese picks ****ty WR's out of the first and I don't think we should spend another first rounder on a WR, but you're right...I'd much rather draft.
                  I dont know if I would spend a first since the best WR in the draft might be had in the second or third because of his background. (talking about Dorial Green-Beckham)
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I'm not sure why the Chargers bail on Royal every single year? Starts out hot and them disappears. Guy can be a great slot receiver.
                    I think that's just the type of player that Royal is. Was like that in Denver too for a bit.

Point is, I think Royal/Shorts and Cobb are actually very similar athletically, but they differ in the way their teams use them, and the QBs throwing to them. Cobb would obviously have an edge in playbook knowledge, but if it comes down to Royal or Shorts/Iupati vs. just Cobb or just Maclin, give me Royal or Shorts/Iupati.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Yanks paid (again)for Headley's 2012 season.....duuuuude stop that. Stop that now.
                      Brutal. Terrible contract.

Comment

I think that's just the type of player that Royal is. Was like that in Denver too for a bit.

Point is, I think Royal/Shorts and Cobb are actually very similar athletically, but they differ in the way their teams use them, and the QBs throwing to them. Cobb would obviously have an edge in playbook knowledge, but if it comes down to Royal or Shorts/Iupati vs. just Cobb or just Maclin, give me Royal or Shorts/Iupati.
                        Cobb isn't coming here. Good player though. Shorts is interesting..what's his injury history like?

Comment

• I dont think we need to bring in a FA wr.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            I dont think we need to bring in a FA wr.
                            I KNOW WE'RE JUST TALKING FOOTBALL STFU

Comment

I KNOW WE'RE JUST TALKING FOOTBALL STFU
                              So am I. We got bigger fish ta fry

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                So am I. We got bigger fish ta fry
                                K shut up

Comment