X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Its Crosby lol
    And the crazy part is that Crosby was vaccinated a couple months ago or something which is nuts
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• thats crazy man.....

Canadians ruining it for everyone again! =P
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        out of curiousity....are they European players?

I'm wondering if it's because they maybe didn't have the same vaccination recommendations we had in the 80s and 90s(i had mumps shot, measles shot, and all those crazy things as baby vaccinations).
        20 yrs from now, all these ******s not vaccinating their kids are going to cause a ****ing epidemic.....
        Yup Jay Cutlers kid is gonna be the end of civilization as we know it because his parents arent vaccinating him. I wonder how its gonna work out later in life though, I know where I am if youre not up to date on all your shots by grade 10 or something youre not allowed to go to school until you get them.
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          And the crazy part is that Crosby was vaccinated a couple months ago or something which is nuts
          really? why so late?
          maybe some new crazy strains are coming out!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yup Jay Cutlers kid is gonna be the end of civilization as we know it because his parents arent vaccinating him. I wonder how its gonna work out later in life though, I know where I am if youre not up to date on all your shots by grade 10 or something youre not allowed to go to school until you get them.
            Cutlet, I believe, is the correct name. lol

Yea, I dont remember specifically, but I had to make sure my hep series of shots was completed by college, or else you couldn't attend school. I dont know about the rest of the shots though. the only shots i was concerned about in high school were ones filled with tequila.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

B are you licking toilets and then infecting the world?
              They are dude !!!!!!
              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

really? why so late?
                maybe some new crazy strains are coming out!
                I think it was all the hockey players got shots before the winter olympics or something, so he was probably vaccinated as a kid like everyone else

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-...sed-with-mumps
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Its Crosby lol
                  Sidney Quagmire
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I think it was all the hockey players got shots before the winter olympics or something, so he was probably vaccinated as a kid like everyone else

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-...sed-with-mumps
                    Crosby's tears also cause disease, so, I'm not shocked. He's probably at fault for the rest of the guys getting sick....because he never actually ever stops crying
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Crosby's tears also cause disease, so, I'm not shocked. He's probably at fault for the rest of the guys getting sick....because he never actually ever stops crying
                      Hes LeBron hockey edition, luckily for him no one watches hockey so he doesnt get the same amount of press. Its unreal how soft he is, whenever I say that to people hear they get super butt hurt about it.
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Hes LeBron hockey edition, luckily for him no one watches hockey so he doesnt get the same amount of press. Its unreal how soft he is, whenever I say that to people hear they get super butt hurt about it.
                        Yea....I dont watch as much hockey as i'd like to....mostly because I never watch TV that isn't Giants football. I just download the shows I like, so I wouldnt even know when games were on. I also don't know the channels on my cable provider because they change so often. lol....
                        I dont want to turn this into a rant about how evil cable companies are.....but seriously, **** them....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea....I dont watch as much hockey as i'd like to....mostly because I never watch TV that isn't Giants football. I just download the shows I like, so I wouldnt even know when games were on. I also don't know the channels on my cable provider because they change so often. lol....
                          I dont want to turn this into a rant about how evil cable companies are.....but seriously, **** them....
                          Im the same I pretty much only watch the Giants and Raptors on TV and then download the TV shows I like
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• chiiicken parm you taste so goood

Comment

Im the same I pretty much only watch the Giants and Raptors on TV and then download the TV shows I like
                              I actually don't hold a loyalty to any basketball team. as a 90s kid, I grew up watching MJ, and thus hated the knicks. I've always liked the Nets though.
                              Then about 10 yrs ago when I started watching again(i didnt watch basketball after MJ retired from chicago the 2nd time) I started watching the Suns because I liked Steve Nash....
                              Nowadays though, I just like whoever is most exciting....I still like the Nets, but also find teams like the Warriors pretty awesome obver the past few years.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I actually don't hold a loyalty to any basketball team. as a 90s kid, I grew up watching MJ, and thus hated the knicks. I've always liked the Nets though.
                                Then about 10 yrs ago when I started watching again(i didnt watch basketball after MJ retired from chicago the 2nd time) I started watching the Suns because I liked Steve Nash....
                                Nowadays though, I just like whoever is most exciting....I still like the Nets, but also find teams like the Warriors pretty awesome obver the past few years.
                                Basketball is like that for a lot of people becasue it was the least team oriented team sport for the longest time. Its changing to some extent now where one guy cant do it anymore and that a team that can play as unit can win, but for the most part a guy can change a team like Lebron.
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X