Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    "some stars"?!?!
    24 players in the 90s (some of whom even played in the 80s as well) were Hall of Famers....
    24!!!!!!! that's with me excluding guys who only played a couple years in the 90s like Bird for example.

    edit - I also didnt include guys like Shaq....or guys who WILL be in from the mid/late 90s like Iverson, Ray Allen, Dirk, Nash, Kobe, etc....
    All those guys would be 2000s players, sure they were drafted in the 90s but they played the bulk of their careers, and accomplished more in the 2000s
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
      Youll have the entire section to yourself !!!!!
      Some guy with a scary *** voice just shut em up so its all good now
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

      Comment


      • guys stfu

        keep it about FF or stfu
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          guys stfu

          keep it about FF or stfu
          This isn't your thread.
          Go watch Law and Order.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            guys stfu

            keep it about FF or stfu
            my ebola idea was better....
            1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

            Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

            Comment


            • shut

              UPPPPP
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                my ebola idea was better....
                Do share
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Do share
                  I said : "

                  start coughing really loud and make believe you are talking to someone on your cell and whisper : " I have all the ebola symptoms, I am soo scared, what should I do ..." so they can hear you. They will be scared ****less and leave.

                  Your'e welcome. "
                  1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                  Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                  Comment


                  • Now this ***** is on the phone, the **** is wrong with her
                    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                    - Marshawn Lynch

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      Like I said though there were stars but the overall level of depth was no where near the same level, also outside of the 5 or 6 with a shot of winning everyone sucked. You could probably name 24 HOFers from the 2000s as well
                      I could try....a lot of it would be speculating i'm sure, since they arent in there yet.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                        All those guys would be 2000s players, sure they were drafted in the 90s but they played the bulk of their careers, and accomplished more in the 2000s
                        Shaq was dominant from 92-02...slowed down after that a bit
                        I love how he was voted one of the top 10 best centers of all time by the NBA 50/50 after only 4 years in the league hahaha
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Shaq was dominant from 92-02...slowed down after that a bit
                          I love how he was voted one of the top 10 best centers of all time by the NBA 50/50 after only 4 years in the league hahaha
                          Shaq was good till about 07 after the championship. The beauty of Shaq is that he's probably the one guy that you can definitively say would've dominant in any era no questions asked you can't say that for any one else except maybe Kareem and Hakeem
                          Last edited by gurujot; 12-15-2014, 10:55 PM.
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                            Shaq was good till about 07 after the championship. The beauty of Shaq is that he's probably the one guy that you can definitively say would've dominant in any era no questions asked you can't say that for any one else except maybe Kareem and Hakeem
                            Definitely. Shaq was ALWAYS significantly bigger than any player when he played. Guys like Hakeem and a young Kareem were just better overall basketball players though. But jeez...there was nobody comparable to Shaq, man....just a monster of a guy
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Maybe the Pakistanis will grow a pair and start fighting the Taliban.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Maybe the Pakistanis will grow a pair and start fighting the Taliban.
                                thread killing **** you post....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X