Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRWT and G101 keep posting these things about how JPP is top DE against the run, and has really emerged as his former self in the 2nd half of the season....they preach how good he is, but I can only view it as bad news:

-It's a losing season.
    -He didn't help us win any games.
    -It means he's going to SACK his way out of town because it's going to make him worth more.
    -We will need another DE.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by JPizzack; 12-16-2014, 03:08 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      IRWT and G101 keep posting these things about how JPP is top DE against the run, and has really emerged as his former self in the 2nd half of the season....they preach how good he is, but I can only view it as bad news:

It's a losing season. He didn't help us win any games. It means he's going to SACK his way out of town because it's going to make him worth more. We will need another DE.

Thoughts?
      He leads all DLs in tackles iirc so hes been amazing against the run. The FO should just do what NO is currently doing by pushing all the big cap hits from contracts closer to when Brees retires so that they can contend now and just have 2 or 3 super **** years when hes done where they fix the cap situation. We could do this with Suh and JPP and maybe another WR plus some guys to supplement the team in the draft and we could be contending.
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        He leads all DLs in tackles iirc so hes been amazing against the run. The FO should just do what NO is currently doing by pushing all the big cap hits from contracts closer to when Brees retires so that they can contend now and just have 2 or 3 super **** years when hes done where they fix the cap situation. We could do this with Suh and JPP and maybe another WR plus some guys to supplement the team in the draft and we could be contending.
        I dont know if i'm ready for those years lol....
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I dont know if i'm ready for those years lol....
          Id take two absolutely **** years after Elis done if it means we get another ring. The benefit is that the roster would be so bad at that point we would also be in position to take Elis replacement
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Id take two absolutely **** years after Elis done if it means we get another ring. The benefit is that the roster would be so bad at that point we would also be in position to take Elis replacement
            No, youre right...but mentally I just can't wrap my head around it lol. intentional rebuilds are EXTREMELY difficult.....you could take a shot and miss just like that....
            Idk, I get what youre saying though...it IS a legit strategy actually...
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• actually....we ARE in line to win next year, arent we? lmao

Win next year, and completely dump the roster, hahahaha
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                No, you doing hoodrat ****
                No.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

No, youre right...but mentally I just can't wrap my head around it lol. intentional rebuilds are EXTREMELY difficult.....you could take a shot and miss just like that....
                  Idk, I get what youre saying though...it IS a legit strategy actually...
                  All the teams with QBs nearing the end of their careers is doing it actually, like Denver is loaded across the board despite paying their QB big money since theyre just making the cap hits come later on same with New Orleans. While the teams with rookie QBs are paying the major cap hits early so that the deals are cap friendly when the QB gets payed. Were in a weird spot cause Eli isnt quite almost done and hes not young either.
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

All the teams with QBs nearing the end of their careers is doing it actually, like Denver is loaded across the board despite paying their QB big money since theyre just making the cap hits come later on same with New Orleans. While the teams with rookie QBs are paying the major cap hits early so that the deals are cap friendly when the QB gets payed. Were in a weird spot cause Eli isnt quite almost done and hes not young either.
                    Yea....Eli could play 4 more years...orrrrrrr 8 more years, lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• the point about the Broncos though....when the Giants are out....I'm Peyton Manning all the way...
                      I have to live the playoffs vicariously through the Broncos lol. I love everyone on that team! (Except Von Miller....he's ******ed...)
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You do realize dime refers to the price not the weight. A dime of everything is 10 bucks the amount you get in return for your money can still be different.
                        You're an idiot. You just repeated what I said.

Comment

Yea....Eli could play 4 more years...orrrrrrr 8 more years, lol
                          Exactly, theres no telling how many years he has left since hes Eli. Hes like the hardest to predict atleast with other guys theres some type of idea of when theyll be done because their bodies are deteriorating and Eli on the other hand is made of rubber or something.
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

IRWT and G101 keep posting these things about how JPP is top DE against the run, and has really emerged as his former self in the 2nd half of the season....they preach how good he is, but I can only view it as bad news:

-It's a losing season.
                            -He didn't help us win any games.
                            -It means he's going to SACK his way out of town because it's going to make him worth more.
                            -We will need another DE.

Thoughts?
                            Those are homer websites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              You're an idiot. You just repeated what I said.
                              No youre the idiot you compared the price of different dime bags even though all dime bags are 10 bucks
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Exactly, theres no telling how many years he has left since hes Eli. Hes like the hardest to predict atleast with other guys theres some type of idea of when theyll be done because their bodies are deteriorating and Eli on the other hand is made of rubber or something.
                                Yea....something keeps him ticking....
                                fine by me!
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X