• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess Rudy has gone MH and dissapeared after losing
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I think I got him once. He caught on to me.
      He pissed you off alot though....lol
      I swear a lot....I think thats why he THOUGT he pissed me off...
      He's not good at arguing though...he just goes straight for insults when you try to argue.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• sometimes I go on TAGF....reply to a thread that doesn't have a lot of posts yet, say something ridiculous, and then just never go back to read what came after lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          I swear a lot....I think thats why he THOUGT he pissed me off...
          He's not good at arguing though...he just goes straight for insults when you try to argue.
          He was good at debating certain subjects, but he would troll and tease everyone while doing it. Hes your typical old (ancient) school ball buster. Just gotta dish it back.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            He was good at debating certain subjects, but he would troll and tease everyone while doing it. Hes your typical old (ancient) school ball buster. Just gotta dish it back.
            lol....I just felt that a lot of the times he'd reply to something I said....I'd respond back asking why...and his answer would be "BECAUSE **** YOU, THATS WHY!!!" minus the expletive....just something obnoxious. I remember how many times he tried pulling the "age debate" to win arguements until LITERALLY everyone told him that it doesn't matter WHO you saw or what you thought you saw when you are 10 lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• lmaonaise
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                lmaonaise
                lmaonade.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                  I guess Rudy has gone MH and dissapeared after losing
                  I was driving. Shouldn't you be working at your dad's 7/11?
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

lmaonade.
                    Mine again.

Comment

• Brady keeps cursing on TV. Should he be suspended? I think he should. 6 games minimum.

Comment

Brady keeps cursing on TV. Should he be suspended? I think he should. 6 games minimum.
                        Nah.

8 games.

Comment

lol....I just felt that a lot of the times he'd reply to something I said....I'd respond back asking why...and his answer would be "BECAUSE **** YOU, THATS WHY!!!" minus the expletive....just something obnoxious. I remember how many times he tried pulling the "age debate" to win arguements until LITERALLY everyone told him that it doesn't matter WHO you saw or what you thought you saw when you are 10 lol
                          Lately he wont stop ****ting on TC and this "old mentality" which Im guessing is the running game. Yea, its easier to pass the ball now but the running game is just as important as its ever been. Look at all the teams that run power O. Hes nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Nah.

8 games.
                            No...wait...

Convince him to go on the Commissioner's Exempt list, and then railroad him for it later.

Could turn out to be a full year. Goodell is so ****ing neat.

Comment

Brady keeps cursing on TV. Should he be suspended? I think he should. 6 games minimum.
                              Yes....next year....during the Superbowl...where we will once again meet the Patriots =]
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

No...wait...

Convince him to go on the Commissioner's Exempt list, and then railroad him for it later.

Could turn out to be a full year. Goodell is so ****ing neat.
                                Poor Adrian.

Comment

Working...
                                X