• Show
Clear All

• Shadow of Mordor only 40 on xbox today, its time to pull the trigger
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      Shadow of Mordor only 40 on xbox today, its time to pull the trigger
      I played about 15 mins, it looked great but I felt a bit overwhelmed. They were spitting the button layout at me real quick. Once I have time Im going to give it another shot. Next gen graphics are peertay.

Comment

• Cant wait for Battlefront.

Comment

• I need to get dragon age as well
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            My fantasy season is over because jay Cutler STILL sucks.....and i dont even have Jay Cutler lol

Forte was having a good game yest...and they just wouldnt throw him the ball like they usually did....instead Cutler kept throwing picks....and they abandoned the short game REALLY fast. Trestman's fault imo.

I'm in the finals in my only league. And of course, who is the horse I've been riding all year? Broken handed Demarco Murray.

Crap.

Comment

Sarcasman....if you read this....I found that Pats coozy buried under a pile of junk on my desk, and gave it to my roommates dog as a chew toy. she loved it.
              Hey! That thing cost me $2.50 american!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                lmaonaise
                That's mine, y'know.

Comment

My fantasy season is over because jay Cutler STILL sucks.....and i dont even have Jay Cutler lol

Forte was having a good game yest...and they just wouldnt throw him the ball like they usually did....instead Cutler kept throwing picks....and they abandoned the short game REALLY fast. Trestman's fault imo.
                  All but one of my live teams was slated to advance, and then that Cutler/Jeffery garbage time bumped that last one in too.

So, lay off the Cutmaster.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    I'm in the finals in my only league. And of course, who is the horse I've been riding all year? Broken handed Demarco Murray.

Crap.
                    You should have his handcuff, there should be no situation where you didnt
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• For the most part, handcuffs are really overrated. I doubt Randle, if he plays, is even that good.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                        You should have his handcuff, there should be no situation where you didnt

Says the guy - who lost on kneel downs - to the guy who just pocketed $2,500 for making the finals and who stands to double that with a win this week.

His handcuff does nothing but take up roster space. I'll work it out, I've still got CJ Anderson, Mark Ingram and Fred Jackson and need to start 2. I can always cut one of them to pick up someone as well if there's someone worth grabbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          Says the guy - who lost on kneel downs - to the guy who just pocketed $2,500 for making the finals and who stands to double that with a win this week.

His handcuff does nothing but take up roster space. I'll work it out, I've still got CJ Anderson, Mark Ingram and Fred Jackson and need to start 2. I can always cut one of them to pick up someone as well if there's someone worth grabbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            I don't even know if that's factually correct but it sounded funny so I went with it.

Comment

• Plus while it's pretty big money, the owners are a bit old and stubborn - they just stick with the team they drafted - so they don't use waivers. It costs $10 a move and I rmemeber this other owner busting my balls at the draft because we made like 20 waiver moves the previous year.

I could only agree with him. We won that year too so the $200 we spent was netted off the $5,000 pot. I felt so stupid.

Comment

• $750/team?

Comment

Working...
                                X