X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    $750/team?
    $1,000. There's different payouts and other crap in there like the bash they throw for the draft (so you have to go since you're paying for it).

I split the team with another guy.

Comment

• Yeah, I played in a league like that last year. Normally they go all out with the draft, but a few of them were in Greece, so we did the draft online. Weird payouts, too, heavily geared towards total points (6K/2K/1K) and then some for the champion/runner-up (2K/1K). Won the championship and second in points. It was 1K/team, and my partner agreed to put up all the money, but he never paid it, so they took it out of our 4K in winnings. I wish I were in that league again.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        I'm in the finals in my only league. And of course, who is the horse I've been riding all year? Broken handed Demarco Murray.

Crap.
        Yea, same here...the one league im still in, and it's mostly because of Murray, Hilton and ODB
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          For the most part, handcuffs are really overrated. I doubt Randle, if he plays, is even that good.
          Agreed.....RBs are such a crapshoot in fantasy.....

Either you have a top 5 guy, or you dont....and even if you do, they can still suck, so....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Either you have a top 5 guy, or you dont....and even if you do, they can still suck, so....
            YEAH
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              YEAH
              YEAH!!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

YEAH!!
                Y u yellin tho

Comment

• Only need ~40,000 more visa reward points to get a new laptop! lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Only need ~40,000 more visa reward points to get a new laptop! lol
                    Are you in need of a new laptop

Comment

Y u yellin tho
                      MY CAPS LOCK WAS STUCK SORRY
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Are you in need of a new laptop
                        nope, not at all lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

nope, not at all lol
                          Lol man save them points

Comment

Lol man save them points
                            Yea, it's pretty cool. My company cant really give us bonuses, due to the nature of our business and structure of the company.....but for individual goals and such, they give us a monstrous amount of points quarterly which is through our own rewards site. I don't really check them that often, so I figure I'll just look once a year, and cash them out for the most expensive thing they have, at some point, just because it's free haha
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea, it's pretty cool. My company cant really give us bonuses, due to the nature of our business and structure of the company.....but for individual goals and such, they give us a monstrous amount of points quarterly which is through our own rewards site. I don't really check them that often, so I figure I'll just look once a year, and cash them out for the most expensive thing they have, at some point, just because it's free haha
                              My dad gets rewards too. He always uses his points on vacations. I don't know if you guys can get weeks but if you do..forget a laptop. Go on a cruise lol.

Comment

Well, you can say that about most positions. When you're not in that first tier, either you're getting really unpredictable and inconsistent stat lines, or just plain ineffectiveness.

But as for selecting a RB being a crapshoot, that's spot on. I mean, look at a guy like McCoy. People will wonder why he was criticized in FF circles all year despite finishing RB10, and it's because RB10 is in that 3rd-ish tier, which is pretty ****ty. You can get a guy I liked a lot pre-draft in Joique Bell (who mostly annoys me now) and get similar production at a much cheaper cost.

If Gronk stays healthy throughout this year, he'll probably be my first round pick next year, but I really don't plan on doing many more snakes after dominating my first auction leagues.

There's really no must-use strategy in FF drafts, though. So many ways to win, and that gets lost in the discussion. You get the right 3 or 4 players out of your 15 picks, and don't completely fall asleep with your in-season management, and you're gonna make the playoffs, where anything can happen at that point.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X