This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Both. And we messed with her just because....Matt might have been flirting....lol
    they were together by then lol....
    but yea it started to get crazy with arguing, trade debate and the like.....it was just chaos!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Antrel Rolle says he wants to play 3 more years. Hasn't talked contract w/#giants. Wants to stay and retire with team
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        they were together by then lol....
        but yea it started to get crazy with arguing, trade debate and the like.....it was just chaos!!
        yeah that stuff doesn't come up or happen any more...getting the money together has been a problem for awhile now......I'm like you I like to play but when it get to this time of the year I pretty much just want it to get over with....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Antrel Rolle says he wants to play 3 more years. Hasn't talked contract w/#giants. Wants to stay and retire with team
          meeh. rather let him walk and save cap

Comment

• Yes to JPP. No to Rolle.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Rolle: "I’m trying to follow JPP. I wanna be with JPP, man. I wanna be with JPP and Beckham, and I can’t wait to see Cruz come back."

Comment

• Asked if he'd take less $ to stay with Giants, Antrel Rolle: "I mean, we’re not gonna get into all that right now." No specifics on contract

Comment

meeh. rather let him walk and save cap
                  Hes one of the better big nickel CB/S's in the league and theres really no one that we have that can replace him, hes also probably the best FA at his position as well making replacing him even harder
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Don't think he's coming back. We aren't paying him unless he agrees to a paycut.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      Hes one of the better big nickel CB/S's in the league and theres really no one that we have that can replace him, hes also probably the best FA at his position as well making replacing him even harder
                      Hes a terrible nickle corner, lets stop this myth.

Comment

He's versatile and one of the leaders of this (****ty) D -- but he's old. His play is gonna fall off of a cliff, and we're gonna be calling for his backup like we were with Kiwi.

Comment

Hes a terrible nickle corner, lets stop this myth.
                          a nickel corner and a big nickel corner is two different things, a big nickel corner comes in when theres a two TE formation to cover the pass catching TE, a nickel CB plays when theres a 3 WR set
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            He's versatile and one of the leaders of this (****ty) D -- but he's old. His play is gonna fall off of a cliff, and we're gonna be calling for his backup like we were with Kiwi.
                            But like I said hes better than the next option and I would rather not use our first on drafting Landon Collins who will probably max out as Mark Barron.
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

But like I said hes better than the next option and I would rather not use our first on drafting Landon Collins who will probably max out as Mark Barron.
                              Look, if the price is right with Rolle, and the contract accounts for the fact that he could fall off of a cliff at any point, then bring him back.

Comment

a nickel corner and a big nickel corner is two different things, a big nickel corner comes in when theres a two TE formation to cover the pass catching TE, a nickel CB plays when theres a 3 WR set
                                And hespretty bad at both.
                                Plus all of his mis ques, hes over rated. Hes a good safety thats at the end of his career.

Comment

Working...
                                X