X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    And hespretty bad at both.
    Plus all of his mis ques, hes over rated. Hes a good safety thats at the end of his career.
    I feel like youre biased based on the terrible game he had last week. I agree, it was ****ty....but declining doesn't mean bad.
    He's not going to get the money he makes now come next year. whether it's here or somewhere else.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Yea hes going to kill em after he pats an eagle on the helmet or butt after getting gashed.
      I like Rolle but hes all talk.
      Youre forgetting that he came to the team at a time where there was NO fire on this team. everyone was so apathetic, and barely seemed to care.
      Then he came in all loud, and in your face. We needed that. Do you recall when Jacobs had that bad game and flipped out, accidentally threw his helmet at the crowd? lmao....it was that same year, because NOBODY was showing any life on the roster.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Youre forgetting that he came to the team at a time where there was NO fire on this team. everyone was so apathetic, and barely seemed to care.
        Then he came in all loud, and in your face. We needed that. Do you recall when Jacobs had that bad game and flipped out, accidentally threw his helmet at the crowd? lmao....it was that same year, because NOBODY was showing any life on the roster.
        Indy wrecked us.

Wish his fire could've stopped that meltdown vs. Philly.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Indy wrecked us.

yep, the Indy game....so terrible....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Loud and in your face? Give me a break. Maybe to other team mates but hes a ***** on the field man.

Comment

I feel like youre biased based on the terrible game he had last week. I agree, it was ****ty....but declining doesn't mean bad.
              He's not going to get the money he makes now come next year. whether it's here or somewhere else.
              Im not being biased. Hes been horrible when playing nickle, hes decent against the run when hes close to the line. I dont know how anyone can argue otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                Indy wrecked us.

to you and JP's point.... how in the **** does this team end up so apathetic and careless ??? that's not on the players that's on the player type..... some people just put their time in and collect their pay checks at the end of the week collect their pay..... there is far to many of them on this team ....and you can blame the top for that.... start with TC and move up .....TC does NOT like players with attitude ....

and this is just one of TC's idiosyncrasies
                Last edited by byron; 12-17-2014, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Strahan was probably the last "loud and in your face" player weve had on D

Comment

• I wish I had some D right now
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Sunny D.
                      Some good *** juice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Sunny D.
                        Some good *** juice.
                        Sunny D is not juice, its sugar water. Theres a reason its intended customers is chilrens
                        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Lol dad got a ticket for driving in the hov lane

NOT COOL MAN WE NEED THAT MONEY FOR RICH NIGGA ****

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                            Sunny D is not juice, its sugar water. Theres a reason its intended customers is chilrens
                            Juice, sugar water. Same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Lol dad got a ticket for driving in the hov lane

NOT COOL MAN WE NEED THAT MONEY FOR RICH NIGGA ****
                              The HOV lane is the biggest BS ever. With the space they waste on those lanes here and a bit of space off the shoulder and you have yourself a 5 lane highway which reduces traffic more than letting some people use a special lane. Also its not like the people in that lane were gonna drive separately anyways, why the hell are they being rewarded for knowing each other.
                              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                                The HOV lane is the biggest BS ever. With the space they waste on those lanes here and a bit of space off the shoulder and you have yourself a 5 lane highway which reduces traffic more than letting some people use a special lane. Also its not like the people in that lane were gonna drive separately anyways, why the hell are they being rewarded for knowing each other.
                                Yeah he was just getting off the lane when the time expired to not drive on there. It's pretty messed up.

Comment

Working...
                                X