This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yea exactly, to his team. How many times have you seen us after a big loss and Rolle will go up to the player and slap his helmet or butt. Is he congratulating the other team or something? Its the exact opposite of "im gonna kill him" crap.
    Hes all talk....
    So are you saying you want him to run around racking up unsportmanlike conduct penalties. Its a sport congratulating the other guy after the game is what youre supposed to do, people who dont are usually little bishes.
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Baking soda, I got baking soda.
      All this coke, like I'm Nino
      Water whip, like I'm Nemo
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        So are you saying you want him to run around racking up unsportmanlike conduct penalties. Its a sport congratulating the other guy after the game is what youre supposed to do, people who dont are usually little bishes.
        Is that what I said? Id like to see him back up this tough guy talk and at least act tough on the field. Im not talking about after a game, Im talking about after a big play. He does it all the time.
        Is Sherman racking up unsportsmanlike penalties, was Strahan, was LT? Its a "Im gonna beat your ***" swagger

Comment

Is that what I said? Id like to see him back up this tough guy talk and at least act tough on the field. Im not talking about after a game, Im talking about after a big play. He does it all the time.
          Is Sherman racking up unsportsmanlike penalties, was Strahan, was LT? Its a "Im gonna beat your ***" swagger
          So what did you mean by saying "is he congratulating them or something", also what should he be doing to act tough its not like hes out there getting punked by other players and not reacting
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...A2CSM92PEZHAKV

This is an unreal deal unity and black flag for 26 bucks
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
              To repeat and now confirmed: Bears starting QB Jimmy Clausen over Jay Cutler on Sunday vs. Detroit, per sources.

oh
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
                To repeat and now confirmed: Bears starting QB Jimmy Clausen over Jay Cutler on Sunday vs. Detroit, per sources.

oh
                Cutler's response:

My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Cutler's response:

lol it's funny because he really doesn't.

Comment

• My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• That's right Cutler. **** feelings!

That's my boy.

Comment

Yea exactly, to his team. How many times have you seen us after a big loss and Rolle will go up to the player and slap his helmet or butt. Is he congratulating the other team or something? Its the exact opposite of "im gonna kill him" crap.
                        Hes all talk....
                        So, you dont like him because he shows good sportsmanship, orrrrr....??

You make no sense.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Jay Cutler doesn't NEED football....he has Kristin Cavallari's breast-milk!!
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            Jay Cutler doesn't NEED football....he has Kristin Cavallari's breast-milk!!
                            the good stuff

Comment

So, you dont like him because he shows good sportsmanship, orrrrr....??

You make no sense.
                              Iv said twice I liked him. Again, I dont like how he runs his mouth all week and then turns into Mr. Niceguy during the game, especially after big plays.

Is that too cryptic for you?

Comment

Jay Cutler doesn't NEED football....he has Kristin Cavallari's breast-milk!!

Comment

Working...
                                X