Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Iv said twice I liked him. Again, I dont like how he runs his mouth all week and then turns into Mr. Niceguy during the game, especially after big plays.

    Is that too cryptic for you?
    No I just think it's a dumb thing to care about lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      No I just think it's a dumb thing to care about lol
      Dont care about it. I was making fun of his "Im gonna kill them" remark

      Comment


      • FIIIIIIINE DEZZ!!! You can be all like "I LOVE THOMAS RICHARD COUGHLIN AND WOULD DO THINGS TO HIM BUT I DONT LIKE ANYONE ELSE!!!"
        We won't care....we'll just all judge you for your strangeness....
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          FIIIIIIINE DEZZ!!! You can be all like "I LOVE TOMAS RICHARD COUGHLIN AND WOULD DO THINGS TO HIM BUT I DONT LIKE ANYONE ELSE!!!"
          We won't care....we'll just all judge you for your strangeness....
          can you see Cutler with a you got milk face

          Comment


          • Originally posted by byron View Post
            can you see Cutler with a you got milk face
            cutler or cutlet?
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              cutler or cutlet?
              What ??? .... he be smiling either way ...lol... you lost me
              Last edited by byron; 12-17-2014, 10:44 PM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by byron View Post
                What ??? .... he be smiling either way ...lol... you lost me
                lol, the breastmilk comment was in regards to an episode of The League....there were a few episodes actually with Jay Cutler, and his wife Kristin Cavallari (the show takes place in Chicago). There's a scene in 1 of them where one of the characters, Jenny, is at an infant playgroup type thing, and she steals a bottle of Cavallari's breastmilk from her bag because she thinks it will give her baby NFL-player-abilities or something lol.

                They call Cutler's son, "Cutlet" lol.

                oh, and Jenny's baby is nicknamed Chalupa Batman....which I randomly call people constantly since then lol.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  lol, the breastmilk comment was in regards to an episode of The League....there were a few episodes actually with Jay Cutler, and his wife Kristin Cavallari (the show takes place in Chicago). There's a scene in 1 of them where one of the characters, Jenny, is at an infant playgroup type thing, and she steals a bottle of Cavallari's breastmilk from her bag because she thinks it will give her baby NFL-player-abilities or something lol.

                  They call Cutler's son, "Cutlet" lol.

                  oh, and Jenny's baby is nicknamed Chalupa Batman....which I randomly call people constantly since then lol.
                  Ha I guess I've never seen that show I don't know about his football skills he's made a few mil KC is a beautiful young lady for sho

                  Comment


                  • Some morons behind at tonights Raps game tried to start a MVP chant everytime one of our guys got to the FT line, even the guys that arent that good
                    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                    - Marshawn Lynch

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      Some morons behind at tonights Raps game tried to start a MVP chant everytime one of our guys got to the FT line, even the guys that arent that good
                      .....ok
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        .....ok
                        Well the point I was trying to get at is that his valuation of talent is similar to yours when you play fantasy
                        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                        - Marshawn Lynch

                        Comment


                        • oooooooooooooooooo
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                            Well the point I was trying to get at is that his valuation of talent is similar to yours when you play fantasy
                            ............ok
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              ............ok

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                FIIIIIIINE DEZZ!!! You can be all like "I LOVE THOMAS RICHARD COUGHLIN AND WOULD DO THINGS TO HIM BUT I DONT LIKE ANYONE ELSE!!!"
                                We won't care....we'll just all judge you for your strangeness....
                                I like Eli..........and Hankins......and Prince....thats about it. Oh, and Jennings is ok too

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X