This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    Of weed? You can usually get a quarter for 70 if you dont know the guy or 50 if youve been buying off em for a while, an eighth should be like 40 at most probably less.
    Yea its cheaper up there.

Comment

Of weed? You can usually get a quarter for 70 if you dont know the guy or 50 if youve been buying off em for a while, an eighth should be like 40 at most probably less.
      yeah.....not here, it's way cheaper up there.
      An eighth costs between $50-60 here.

Tell me why my dealer charged my friend $65 last night. She was like why? An eighth is $60 and he's like yeah but that was the face value and we were just like....wtf? That's like charging $15 for a dime..you can't just change the prices like that. He was like nah I'll give it to you for $60 tonight, just throw me an extra $5 next time...WTF?

Like...it's not $65...at all lol, idc if YOU paid that much.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        OK, dez or guru or whoever (might be different for guru cause he's in another country) how much does an eighth usually cost? $60, right?
        You realize what the joke about the dime was right? the term itself implies the price, not the amount.
        Where as an eigth is an ACTUAL amount by definition lol.

Why are we still talking about this?
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Tell me why my dealer charged my friend $65 last night. She was like why? An eighth is $60 and he's like yeah but that was the face value and we were just like....wtf? That's like charging $15 for a dime..you can't just change the prices like that. He was like nah I'll give it to you for $60 tonight, just throw me an extra $5 next time...WTF?

Well it depends on the quality of the strain as well, if youre getting some really potent stuff you end up paying 30 for 2 grams instead of the regular 20
          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            You realize what the joke about the dime was right? the term itself implies the price, not the amount.

Yeah, but I bet you didn't know that a dime of crack costs around the same as a dime of weed. So stfu.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

I know.

and idk you brought it up lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                Yeah, but I bet you didn't know that a dime of crack usually costs around the same as a dime of weed. So stfu.

a dime of crack is not worth the same as a dime of weed lool the jokes can stop

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Yeah, but I bet you didn't know that a dime of crack costs around the same as a dime of weed. So stfu.
                  lol...
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Well it depends on the quality of the strain as well, if youre getting some really potent stuff you end up paying 30 for 2 grams instead of the regular 20
                    Dude

they were mids...

Comment

• EVERYONE CONGRATULATE JURGUIOT FOR GETTING THE STAT CORRECTION HE NEEDED

Comment

If you have been buying from him for a while and hes pulling that **** find someone else. My guy gives me 2 for 30 as well.

Comment

a dime of crack is not worth the same as a dime of weed lool the jokes can stop
                          yes it is, dime is a price unlike eighth, or quarter. would a 20 sac be different amounts of money depending on the drug.
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            If you have been buying from him for a while and hes pulling that **** find someone else. My guy gives me 2 for 30 as well.
                            Rudy and her friends are 20-something year old basic chicks...if a dealer wasn't pulling that ****, then he's off his game.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Exactly, like that was ******ed. **** you mean you bought it for that? So I have to buy it at the same price? It's not even loud, it's freaking mids.

Comment

yes it is, dime is a price unlike eighth, or quarter. would a 20 sac be different amounts of money depending on the drug.
                                usually around $10, I might add

Comment

Working...
                                X