This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just did the math:
    If ODB had played every game this year, based on what he's done currently, he'd be on pace for:

112 receptions for 1555 yards, and 14 TDs.....

O.o wut?!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      just did the math:
      If ODB had played every game this year, based on what he's done currently, he'd be on pace for:

112 receptions for 1555 yards, and 14 TDs.....

O.o wut?!
      That's ridiculous, lol.

He's definitely gonna be in that second tier for WRs in FF next year, like where Gordon was slated to go prior to the suspension.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        That's ridiculous, lol.

He's definitely gonna be in that second tier for WRs in FF next year, like where Gordon was slated to go prior to the suspension.
        word
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Anyone else think Calvin is breaking down?

I fully expect him to go off this week, but I feel like he's a candidate for nagging injuries year in and out from this point.

Comment

Anyone else think Calvin is breaking down?

I fully expect him to go off this week, but I feel like he's a candidate for nagging injuries year in and out from this point.
            Well.....he's been in the league for 8 years. He's still definitely elite. He just doesn't heal as fast anymore. His strength is fighting for the ball...but if he can't run and jump for it, he loses his value as a large target. I dont know. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
            He's still one of my favorite active players.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Well.....he's been in the league for 8 years. He's still definitely elite. He just doesn't heal as fast anymore. His strength is fighting for the ball...but if he can't run and jump for it, he loses his value as a large target. I dont know. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
              He's still one of my favorite active players.
              guys like him take a beating then his size... when he hits the ground he hits hard.. like the old saying the bigger they are the harder they fall.... tuff fields are not very forgiving either....time is catching up with him I'm sure also... who knows what left tho

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                I said it should be 40 at max, the general rule of thumb is 10 bucks a gram, and the price goes down as quantity goes up. a eighth is about 3.5 grams so it should be 35 but it can be a bit more if its the first time your the guy is linking you.
                Gotcha.
                You can get 30 for 3.5 but you really gotta be friends with your dealer lol.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• You ever get into an argument with another driver at a stop light and throw a hand full of loose change at the guys car?

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                    guys like him take a beating then his size... when he hits the ground he hits hard.. like the old saying the bigger they are the harder they fall.... tuff fields are not very forgiving either....time is catching up with him I'm sure also... who knows what left tho
                    Yeah, I'm probably overreacting. High-ankle sprains can happen to anyone. Maybe his size invites it, but I'm not gonna write him off as injury prone.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      You ever get into an argument with another driver at a stop light and throw a hand full of loose change at the guys car?
                      lose your cool Dezz ?

Comment

You ever get into an argument with another driver at a stop light and throw a hand full of loose change at the guys car?
                        All the time

Comment

lose your cool Dezz ?
                          Some guy said "TC is a stubborn old man!" And dez got really really mad and I guess he threw his change at the dude's car.

Comment

lose your cool Dezz ?
                            No, almost though. A guy cut me off right before a red light, pulled up next to him, shook my head, he rolled down his window " ya gota problem"
                            I said "yea you cut me off like an ******* 30 ft from a redlight"
                            "**** you" he said
                            "Go **** your mother" I said
                            That set him off and he went from zero to 100 real quick and tried to spit out the passenger side of his window but it looked like it landed in his passenger seat. I was dying. lol
                            If it hit my car he would of had a few new dents in his car. hahaha

Comment

Yeah, I'm probably overreacting. High-ankle sprains can happen to anyone. Maybe his size invites it, but I'm not gonna write him off as injury prone.
                              yeah..... from an FF stand point I like the younger player if said player is close to his production....and because of his age I would worry more about injury with him....he has had a couple bad years injury wise.... great player does his value fall in FF next year? maybe

Comment

No, almost though. A guy cut me off right before a red light, pulled up next to him, shook my head, he rolled down his window " ya gota problem"
                                I said "yea you cut me off like an ******* 30 ft from a redlight"
                                "**** you" he said
                                "Go **** your mother" I said
                                That set him off and he went from zero to 100 real quick and tried to spit out the passenger side of his window but it looked like it landed in his passenger seat. I was dying. lol
                                If it hit my car he would of had a few new dents in his car. hahaha
                                hahahah funny man ....good thing he didn't have a gun

that **** don't happen much around here man I'd run them into the heater bank with the plow
                                Last edited by byron; 12-18-2014, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X