This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yea, but I would have said "ok, well **** it!!" once the govt said there was no immediate threat....youre right....it sucks...but Sony did nothing wrong. This movie will sell in the millions once it's released digitally and on physical media.
    Its not a good move on their part. Whats stopping the taliban or aq from saying the same **** when movies like zero dark 30 and lone survivor come out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Some guy said "TC is a stubborn old man!" And dez got really really mad and I guess he threw his change at the dude's car.

ahhhh(sigh) Hes so dreamy.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Its not a good move on their part. Whats stopping the taliban or aq from saying the same **** when movies like zero dark 30 and lone survivor come out?
        It's not like they're establishing legal precedent here. Judgment call on Sony's part, however questionable it is. Doesn't mean they have to follow that course of action in the future.

My meaningless opinions is that this is a diversionary tactic from the info leaked in the hack. There's a lot of material on which people can harp, like the JLaw pay-scale, Pascal's liberal hypocrisy, etc. Squashing the film could provide the best foundation upon which to craft a PR spin.

"We don't want to cause harm or offend anyone, no matter the cost!"
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Apparently, it was another actor who hacked Sony.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
            hahahah funny man ....good thing he didn't have a gun

that **** don't happen much around here man I'd run them into the heater bank with the plow
            Yea man. Next cars a pick up haha.
            Too many nutjobs around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              It's not like they're establishing legal precedent here. Judgment call on Sony's part, however questionable it is. Doesn't mean they have to follow that course of action in the future.

My meaningless opinions is that this is a diversionary tactic from the info leaked in the hack. There's a lot of material on which people can harp, like the JLaw pay-scale, Pascal's liberal hypocrisy, etc. Squashing the film could provide the best foundation upon which to craft a PR spin.

"We don't want to cause harm or offend anyone, no matter the cost!"
              I was thinking the same thing with the pr spin.
              Whens the last time NK pulled off an attack here? Never. Its our freedom of speech like Pizzle said. Their threats shouldnt stop us from living our lives or else they win.

Comment

• Wait....Rudy was actually 0-13?!?!

I've literally never seen that in fantasy football before! Whoa....
                I mean....2 wins? sure....but none?!?! Never...
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Yeah, I'm probably overreacting. High-ankle sprains can happen to anyone. Maybe his size invites it, but I'm not gonna write him off as injury prone.
                  This is the reason I'm probably not gonna take Ryan's trade
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Wait....Rudy was actually 0-13?!?!

I've literally never seen that in fantasy football before! Whoa....
                    I mean....2 wins? sure....but none?!?! Never...
                    Sad part is I didn't get play her twice or else I wouldn't have been so close to missing the playoffs
                    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• I just went on a rampage on the facebook group for one of my leagues. I'm in the ship this week, but that wasn't stopping me from flaming the non-PPR format....after trying to explain why in laments terms, I had to reduce myself to showing player examples. Here's what I ended up posting:

The only 1st round RB who put up 1st round numbers: Matt Forte.
                      Matt Forte has almost 1700 yards from scrimmage so far this year.
                      Conversely, Leveon Bell has MORE yards from scrimmage, and he was drafted in the 6th-7th round. They are utilized more than everyone other than Demarco Murray, yet Matt Ryan and Ben Roethlisberger have more points during "ehh, ok" seasons in reality

Antonio Brown is making an MVP case, and he's not even in the top 20. despite having 115 receptions WITH GAMES LEFT TO PLAY!!
                      Ryan Tannehill, Eli, and Stafford are ranked higher than him, and statistically, they are having "good" seasons too!!! Antonio is being punished in fantasy for playing an UNREAL season of football.

ALEX SMITH HAS MORE POINTS IN THE R.F.L. THAN DEMARYIUS THOMAS!!! ALEX SMITH!!!! A high school level quarterback!!! A GAME MANAGER with no actual talent!! For shame RFL....for shame....

I can keep going.....
                      Jordy Nelson is apparently not as good a player as Andy Dalton.
                      Julio Jones, Dez Bryant, and Rob Gronkowski....Not even as good as Ryan Fitzpatrick, who by the way wasn't even owned in fantasy football in 85% of leagues.

oh here's my favorite, lol:
                      Blake Bortles Brian Hoyer, Kyle Orton and Teddy Bridgewater:
                      These guys didnt even play full seasons, but they are better than
                      Odell Beckham Jr & Golden Tate

Now show me what I've won, Commish!!!

/end_scene
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• ^ 420 post

Comment

^ 420 post
                          You're actually not allowed to comment on anything pertaining to fantasy football, because youre as bad as the guy i'm disputing this with.
                          Actually, your skill isn't BAD....it's just nonexistent altogether....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You're actually not allowed to comment on anything pertaining to fantasy football, because youre as bad as the guy i'm disputing this with.
                            Actually, your skill isn't BAD....it's just nonexistent altogether....
                            For those who have Odell Beckham on fantasy, you should start him.

Look, a fantasy comment.

Comment

For those who have Odell Beckham on fantasy, you should start him.

Look, a fantasy comment.
                              Even my grandfather knows that.....and he passed away in 1992
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Even my grandfather knows that.....and he passed away in 1992
                                cool

Comment

Working...
                                X