Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JK PIZZY I LOVE YOU
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      JK PIZZY I LOVE YOU
      love you too, cuddlebutt!

      (took me like 45 seconds to think of a ridiculous pet name...)
      -____-
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        love you too, cuddlebutt!

        (took me like 45 seconds to think of a ridiculous pet name...)
        -____-
        God

        Why would do this
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          God

          Why would do this
          BECAUSE **** YOU THATS WHY!!!!!

          that better?
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            BECAUSE **** YOU THATS WHY!!!!!

            that better?
            that's the Pizz I know and love
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • I need a new mattress asap
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                I need a new mattress asap
                I prob need one too...I've had the same really nice pillow-top one forever, but its still realyl comfortable, so idk if I'm ready for that new committment lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • From a Grantland article about Cutler:

                  America likes its quarterbacks to be overemotional and emphatic; Cutler is the quarterback most likely to embody \_(ツ)_/
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • \_(ツ)_/

                    I like this.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      I prob need one too...I've had the same really nice pillow-top one forever, but its still realyl comfortable, so idk if I'm ready for that new committment lol
                      I need one too. Iv got a big imprint in the middle. Dont know how my scrawny *** did it. Its only 4-5 years old, but its also a pillow top.

                      What I would do for a good night sleep.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        I prob need one too...I've had the same really nice pillow-top one forever, but its still realyl comfortable, so idk if I'm ready for that new committment lol
                        Ugh my back has been killing me forever. No support on this mattress at all..it's like laying on soft bricks.

                        The middle of my back is a mess rn.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • I'm tired of being poor.....im starting an international drug cartel!!
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            I'm tired of being poor.....im starting an international drug cartel!!
                            when you get rich (and hopefully stay out of jail) please buy me a new mattress.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              when you get rich (and hopefully stay out of jail) please buy me a new mattress.
                              I'll think about it
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • You can't just skip to level 7 like that, JP.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X