Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    PPR?
    ...no
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      ...no
      ****. That's a big hill, but doable.

      If Manning ain't throwing much, maybe they just give the ball to CJ 35 times i hope

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        ****. That's a big hill, but doable.

        If Manning ain't throwing much, maybe they just give the ball to CJ 35 times i hope
        It'll take some really weird game script.

        I'm just getting greedy, though. I'm basically a lock for 4, but this one is the GMB league, and my team shouldn't be allowed to lose.

        Stafford
        Megatron
        Dez
        Anderson
        L.Bell
        Gronk
        AJ Green
        Gostkowski
        Baltimore

        FF sucks.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

        Comment


        • It's more luck than anything.

          Stupid FF.

          Comment


          • You should see the team I had when I got 2nd place in the GMB league back in the day(I lost to Lando in the final).
            It was THEE WORST FF team to ever make a run into the playoffs. I was the 6th seed, and it honestly only consisted of:
            Brees, Tolbert, Jason Witten, and Colston.....

            I lost 4 of my draft picks in the first 2 weeks....had no business getting where I did lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Random, but:

              Transiberian Orchestra - "Christmas Attic" album is free on GooglePlay currently if you want a little christmas rock opera during your holiday week, lol.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • ODB needs to stop acting like a ****** after every catch he makes.

                Comment


                • Anyone do anything good this weekend?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Random, but:

                    Transiberian Orchestra - "Christmas Attic" album is free on GooglePlay currently if you want a little christmas rock opera during your holiday week, lol.
                    Have it. It mixes well with the Rat Pack Christmas Album

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Anyone do anything good this weekend?

                      Just got back from Boulder; daughter graduated college. We had a blast, very cool town. But funny, it's full of hippies and walking through town at 9am it's like a ghost town. The place don't start waking (and baking) until around 11am. lol

                      Comment


                      • the company who makes Cards Against Humanity, donated $250,000 from their holiday sale, to the Sunlight Foundation, who's goal it is to increase transparency and accountability in Congress, and also tracks money throughout politics.

                        Thought that was kind of cool
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Yanks are going pay for college for the kid of one of the officers killed over the weekend. Good stuff.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            the company who makes Cards Against Humanity, donated $250,000 from their holiday sale, to the Sunlight Foundation, who's goal it is to increase transparency and accountability in Congress, and also tracks money throughout politics.

                            Thought that was kind of cool
                            Isn't that the same amount they made selling actually bull ****? And 250K isn't gonna go a long way in that kind of initiative. You're gonna need the big players to pony up the money, and those are probably the last guys who advocate for transparency.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Yanks are going pay for college for the kid of one of the officers killed over the weekend. Good stuff.
                              Yea read that yesterday. nice
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                Isn't that the same amount they made selling actually bull ****? And 250K isn't gonna go a long way in that kind of initiative. You're gonna need the big players to pony up the money, and those are probably the last guys who advocate for transparency.
                                lol, idk how much they made.
                                You're right about that, but it made the news, so I think it's cool. Free publicity for a foundation that might actually have the best interest of the people in mind
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X