Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    A liberal talking about rising housing prices, thats rich.
    not the house prices, dumbass.....the interest rates.

    savings rates and lending rates go hand in hand. in '05 when I started with my company, you could open a CD for 6%....but car loans were also 6%.
    Now they are about 2.5%
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • I find it odd that Beckham, and Emmanuel Sanders(and as much as I'd hate to admit it, Maclin) got left off the pro bowl roster....yet AJ Green got it while banged up this season.
      It's a mistake to not have your most electrifying player in the league in the all star game. "But that's none of my business..."

      They really need to take Pro Bowl voting out of the fans' hands, and just let players/coaches/owners do it all.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • I can say I dont know much about the Raiders this year, other than Carr had a decent rookie season despite zero help anywhere.....
        but....

        how did Marcell Reece make the pro bowl at FB??? They just broke 1000 yds rushing last week on the season.....what was the fullback doing exactly if he's that good?? lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • On reddit the other day, when they posted the news about how NK's internet was shot....the first comment was:

          South Korea probably changed their WiFi password...........

          i lol'd
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Why the hell am I working today? Pain in my balls.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              On reddit the other day, when they posted the news about how NK's internet was shot....the first comment was:

              South Korea probably changed their WiFi password...........

              i lol'd
              hahahaa

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Why the hell am I working today? Pain in my balls.
                Same....but im only here till 130....trying not to complain lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Dude......WHAT?!?!?!!?

                  "Back in 1996 the Pokemon Red and Green video games delighted Gameboy owners all over the world. Well, except for in one part of the world.
                  The game was first released in Japan and it supposedly correlated with a huge spike in suicides and illness in children ranging in age from 7 to 12. The children did not fall ill or commit suicide until reaching Lavender Town in the popular game. The game’s score was said to be the source of the sinister ailments in children. The piercing tones of the music caused headaches, nausea and eventually suicidal tendencies in young children. The music in the level was changed before the game was shipped overseas. The above clip is taken from the original Japanese version of the game."
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    I find it odd that Beckham, and Emmanuel Sanders(and as much as I'd hate to admit it, Maclin) got left off the pro bowl roster....yet AJ Green got it while banged up this season.
                    It's a mistake to not have your most electrifying player in the league in the all star game. "But that's none of my business..."

                    They really need to take Pro Bowl voting out of the fans' hands, and just let players/coaches/owners do it all.

                    Letting the players choose won't improve it, they're as clueless as the fans.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Why the hell am I working today? Pain in my balls.

                      You should go home and soak them. You shouldn't have to work if you're not feeling well.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        Letting the players choose won't improve it, they're as clueless as the fans.
                        ehh i dont know....I just feel like the people closest to the game should be ones making the call...
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          ehh i dont know....I just feel like the people closest to the game should be ones making the call...
                          Have you ever watched the top 100 list, it shows that the players are probably more clueless than fans if anything
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            ehh i dont know....I just feel like the people closest to the game should be ones making the call...
                            Have you ever watched the top 100 list, it shows that the players are probably more clueless than fans if anything. Plus they cant vote for their own teammates and they dont really watch players theyre not gonna play during the season so they really only know of players on 13 teams which means theyre voting based on who theyve seen play in first person and probably guys theyve heard of during highlight reels and twitter.
                            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                            - Marshawn Lynch

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              ehh i dont know....I just feel like the people closest to the game should be ones making the call...
                              Even if they're idiots?

                              Comment


                              • Merry Christmas everybody have nice safe holiday !

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X