X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The suspense is killing me!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I wouldnt be shocked either....but, even still the decisions these teams use to select coaches doesnt make much sense either.
      Harbaugh has been very successful for the most part, and he was going to be axed from the beginning lol
      Jets have been pretty bad for about 4 years now, and someone is going to give Rex a job at all? idk about all of that...
      4 years with a bunch of nobodies. He made the AFC championship twice with Sanchez. Hes a good coach. I would love him here but thats not happening

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        No worries - we'll just have to connect for some off season drinks.
        no doubt
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Every hour that passes I grow more worried Perry will be back.
          Mara isn't firing anyone. he's such a vag...a gigantic one in fact.

this team will be 4-12 next year.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

4 years with a bunch of nobodies. He made the AFC championship twice with Sanchez. Hes a good coach. I would love him here but thats not happening
            We can use that reasoning, and TECHNICALLY i have no problem with it....except that he was handed the best defense in the league when he step into New York. I dont know how good he really is....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• 1) The Giants aren't going to fire just one or just 2 of their coaches.
              2) McAdoo was not hired as coach in waiting imo....
              3) Mara doesn't want to fire anyone

The only way any of us get what we want is if we fire the entire staff. Every one of them, and start over. McAdoo would be the clear victim here, but these decisions aren't supposed to be easy. That what they HAVE to do....but they won't because our management of our team has been a joke, frrom Mara, to Reese, and obviously TC's awful handling of personnel. Nobody makes the right decisions because "waahhh it's too hard to make that call", and it's ****ing embarassing....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Jets fired Idzik too....didnt see that.
                good for them.....Idzik was another Reese. looked a genius for some moves, but was overrated because of them.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

1) The Giants aren't going to fire just one or just 2 of their coaches.
                  2) McAdoo was not hired as coach in waiting imo....
                  3) Mara doesn't want to fire anyone

The only way any of us get what we want is if we fire the entire staff. Every one of them, and start over. McAdoo would be the clear victim here, but these decisions aren't supposed to be easy. That what they HAVE to do....but they won't because our management of our team has been a joke, frrom Mara, to Reese, and obviously TC's awful handling of personnel. Nobody makes the right decisions because "waahhh it's too hard to make that call", and it's ****ing embarassing....
                  I disagree, I think TCs teaching Mac the game.

Comment

• Jim Harbaugh has agreed to take the Michigan Football head coaching job.

Comment

I disagree, I think TCs teaching Mac the game.
                      Then we're destined for more failure than originally expected....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Jim Harbaugh has agreed to take the Michigan Football head coaching job.
                        Don't care. Everyone already knew it.
                        I'd like to know who they are going to hire for our head coaching position. That's all that matters.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• some good ones in there

http://jezebel.com/relive-2014s-most...s-b-1675830435

Comment

• Who's your vote for MVP?

I gotta say JJ Watt.....I mean the guy scored more TDs than most skill position players....he's the biggest game-changer in the league right now in my opinion.
                            Sadly I think the powers that be will pick a less deserving guy just because their team won more games.....but I don't think that's the right way to go.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Then we're destined for more failure than originally expected....
                              Giants had the 10th overall offense in his first year with no o line and no running game. Eli put up good numbers. Dont be so draaaamaatic.
                              Sound like an ol man.

Comment

Who's your vote for MVP?

I gotta say JJ Watt.....I mean the guy scored more TDs than most skill position players....he's the biggest game-changer in the league right now in my opinion.
                                Sadly I think the powers that be will pick a less deserving guy just because their team won more games.....but I don't think that's the right way to go.
                                Without a doubt JJ. Either him or Rodgers.
                                People saying Romo are frigging nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X