Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Giants had the 10th overall offense in his first year with no o line and no running game. Eli put up good numbers. Dont be so draaaamaatic.
    Sound like an ol man.
    Like I said in my first post. I like McAdoo, and his system a lot....I'd like to move forward with HIM....meaning I'd like to keep him. But the NFL doesn't really work that way with coaches. So we're either stuck with the **** we have, or we clean house. I dont see the team doing either of those because they fail at making the big decisions.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Without a doubt JJ. Either him or Rodgers.
      People saying Romo are frigging nuts.
      I think they are saying Wilson over Rodgers to be honest.....as much as I'd hate to see that happen also
      Mostly because I hate the Rainy City ***** Pigeons, and running QBs lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • BOOOOOOOOOOOORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • TCs back, has a meeting with Mara later to discuss possible staff changes.

          Comment


          • So long 2015.....mailing it in before December 2015. Even the Giants shouldnt be THAT bad....but here we are.....making terrible decisions.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Dezz....if Fewell is kept because of how TC feels about retaining stafff.....then what do YOU say about him.....
              I can't believe people are ok with this....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Dezz....if Fewell is kept because of how TC feels about retaining stafff.....then what do YOU say about him.....
                I can't believe people are ok with this....
                This is my fear.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  This is my fear.
                  Yea, and if they fire Fewell (it's being reported that they do think he will be tmrw), what does that say about Coughlin's actual influence here??
                  They dont want his staff; 2 years in a row getting rid of his coordinators against his will...and we're supposed to believe that that we should trust him because he knows best? The team is sending a lot of REALLY BAD mixed signals about the future of our beloved team...
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • I think next year I'm going to do a road game as opposed to home game. I THINK we play @buffalo next season, I'd like to go to that.
                    I think we also play Minny and Atlanta next year, based on standings, so a road trip might be in order if those are away games.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Dezz....if Fewell is kept because of how TC feels about retaining stafff.....then what do YOU say about him.....
                      I can't believe people are ok with this....
                      I'll be pissed. Dont you worry, I will rant.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        I think next year I'm going to do a road game as opposed to home game. I THINK we play @buffalo next season, I'd like to go to that.
                        I think we also play Minny and Atlanta next year, based on standings, so a road trip might be in order if those are away games.
                        I think we have NFC East, Minny, Buffalo, MIA, TB, and Nawlins as road games.

                        Looks like me and my crew are trying for DC and Buffalo
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                          I think we have NFC East, Minny, Buffalo, MIA, TB, and Nawlins as road games.

                          Looks like me and my crew are trying for DC and Buffalo
                          Nice...we'll have to revisit this convo over the summer. I'm not stepping foot in Fedex field. what a dump. Buffalo though....RICH WITH HISTORY!!! =P
                          more importantly, their fans are not notorious ****-sippers....i like that they aren't a-holes
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            Nice...we'll have to revisit this convo over the summer. I'm not stepping foot in Fedex field. what a dump. Buffalo though....RICH WITH HISTORY!!! =P
                            more importantly, their fans are not notorious ****-sippers....i like that they aren't a-holes
                            Come to DC so I can kiss you
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Come to DC so I can kiss you
                              I like DC....just not for a skins game lol
                              oh THAT kind of skins game....got it

                              =P
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Come to NY so I can give you the creepy bearded neck hug!!
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X