This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Nice...we'll have to revisit this convo over the summer. I'm not stepping foot in Fedex field. what a dump. Buffalo though....RICH WITH HISTORY!!! =P
    more importantly, their fans are not notorious ****-sippers....i like that they aren't a-holes
    So I guess me and Egyptian will see you there
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Skip Bayless called Manziel an alcoholic and a liar. haha

Comment

• The Chicago Bears have hired ex-Giants GM Ernie Accorsi as a consultant during their hiring process.

Comment

• ahhhh it feels good to be back home
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
            I think we have NFC East, Minny, Buffalo, MIA, TB, and Nawlins as road games.

Looks like me and my crew are trying for DC and Buffalo
            DUDE! You got New Orleans and Miami and you are looking to do DC or Buffalo?! BOOOOO
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

I like DC....just not for a skins game lol
              oh THAT kind of skins game....got it

=P
              COME!

And we played, loser.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Come to NY so I can give you the creepy bearded neck hug!!
                I like creepy bearded hugs but no.

Come to DC you uppity mother****er.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Skip Bayless called Manziel an alcoholic and a liar. haha
                  kids a real piece of work, to put it nicely....

I mean, he found a team STUPID enough to not only think he had NFL talent, but to pay him handsomely....and he gets himself and his teammates in trouble...and he cant keep clean. I hate this ****ing guy so much, and i hate that he plays for a team I root for.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                    ahhhh it feels good to be back home
                    lol. welcome.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      So I guess me and Egyptian will see you there
                      nice. like i said to kase, we'll have to revisit this later.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Can't lie....I kind of like the ****show that tagf has become the past 2 days lmao

It even brought back MH....who then inadvertently made me look like a 10 year old because "my buddy pizzy"
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Can't lie....I kind of like the ****show that tagf has become the past 2 days lmao

It even brought back MH....who then inadvertently made me look like a 10 year old because "my buddy pizzy"
                          Im jealous he came back for you instead of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Im jealous he came back for you instead of me.
                            haha....dont worry dezz, I love you...even if I posted otherwise =D
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• So where do you guys stand on our next DC?? Pepper Johnson, Spags, The guy from AZ???

While im not a fan of the 3-4 Defense, I DO like Pepp, he was on 2 Giants SB teams and is a coaching student of Parcells and Belly-Check, not only that he's been Buffalo's DL coach and their front 7 has been pretty nasty for a few yrs

I just dont think our team is set up correctly for a 3-4, I feel like JPP would be wasted in that system and I dont think we have another 3-4 DE on our team. I GUESS Beason and Herzlich could be ILB's and MAYBE Kennard and Moore as the OLBs?? I dunno Im an old fashioned 4-3 guy
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                                So where do you guys stand on our next DC?? Pepper Johnson, Spags, The guy from AZ???

While im not a fan of the 3-4 Defense, I DO like Pepp, he was on 2 Giants SB teams and is a coaching student of Parcells and Belly-Check, not only that he's been Buffalo's DL coach and their front 7 has been pretty nasty for a few yrs

I just dont think our team is set up correctly for a 3-4, I feel like JPP would be wasted in that system and I dont think we have another 3-4 DE on our team. I GUESS Beason and Herzlich could be ILB's and MAYBE Kennard and Moore as the OLBs?? I dunno Im an old fashioned 4-3 guy
                                Im open to anyone and either scheme as long as they make getting after the QB priority numbaa jaun.

Comment

Working...
                                X