Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While we're at it, how does Quinn still have a job???

Brown and Weatherford are damned good, but our coverage is and has been a joke for years
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
      While we're at it, how does Quinn still have a job???

Brown and Weatherford are damned good, but our coverage is and has been a joke for years
      He should have been gone last year.

Comment

• the suspense is killing me....

Comment

• Not looking good.....

Comment

• Just posted this in MH's thread but....

This team is setting a whole new record level of lazy management. Put way too much power with the coach, and the coach gives zero ****s about the direction of this team based on his statements thus far. TC sounds drunk on power right now. He knows the entire Giants organization will succumb to his will. Clay in his hands....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Just posted this in MH's thread but....

This team is setting a whole new record level of lazy management. Put way too much power with the coach, and the coach gives zero ****s about the direction of this team based on his statements thus far. TC sounds drunk on power right now. He knows the entire Giants organization will succumb to his will. Clay in his hands....
              You really think TC doesnt give a **** and is drunk on power? Come on now.
              Believe me, Im pissed as well but lets not get dramatic.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                You really think TC doesnt give a **** and is drunk on power? Come on now.
                Believe me, Im pissed as well but lets not get dramatic.
                EVERYTHING that came out of his mouth today was BS excuses to cover his ***, and the ***** of his boys, all of whom have no business being coaches here. Was it dramatic what I said, yes...but lets be honest here....he either just wants to do whatever he wants, or he literally has NO IDEA how bad this situation is...and both of those things are scary as ****!!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

EVERYTHING that came out of his mouth today was BS excuses to cover his ***, and the ***** of his boys, all of whom have no business being coaches here. Was it dramatic what I said, yes...but lets be honest here....he either just wants to do whatever he wants, or he literally has NO IDEA how bad this situation is...and both of those things are scary as ****!!
                  He somehow found a way to cover for Tom Quinn.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

No Pizzle, it wasnt to cover his ***, he was covering for Perrys and Quins *****. We all know Tom, he could care less what people think about him.

Comment

• Disappointing.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Disappointing.
                        Extremely. Hopefully Perrys gone in the next few days, well see.

Comment

Extremely. Hopefully Perrys gone in the next few days, well see.
                          No....NOW WE WANT BLOOD!!! It's bad enough your boyfriend is still coach....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

No....NOW WE WANT BLOOD!!! It's bad enough your boyfriend is still coach....
                            Dont make fun of my old man fetish.

I still have some hope. Those spag rumors came from somewhere.

Comment

Dont make fun of my old man fetish.

I still have some hope. Those spag rumors came from somewhere.
                              I'll be honest.....I dont care who our DC will be. We just need something fresh.
                              I'm hesitant to say Spags should be the guy....because I'm done living in the past. It's gotten us nowhere faster and faster every year. No more of this nostalgia-goggle bull****, man....

That said, it's not like I'd be pissed if he was the guy either.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I'll be honest.....I dont care who our DC will be. We just need something fresh.
                                I'm hesitant to say Spags should be the guy....because I'm done living in the past. It's gotten us nowhere faster and faster every year. No more of this nostalgia-goggle bull****, man....

That said, it's not like I'd be pissed if he was the guy either.
                                I really dont care if Spags comes back. I want to know if these rumors came from management or not. If yes, its a good sign and were all getting crazy for nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X