Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    My birthday was trill as ****.



    If you understand that, than you yourself are also trill as ****.

    Thank you.

    Sarcasman, trill as ****

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      Thank you.

      Sarcasman, trill as ****
      really true

      Comment


      • .....wut is going on?
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Think the Steelers can beat the Ravens without Bell? That's a huge loss.
          I think they will still win though....they awesome WRs.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • NYG and FF-less football ****ing blows.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

            Comment


            • ODB received 1 All-Pro vote.
              lol I'll take it!!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                ODB received 1 All-Pro vote.
                lol I'll take it!!
                Trill af
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by byron View Post
                  really true
                  Trill* really trill.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Why do you think the Saints signed Kenny Phillips to a future/reserve contract?? He hasn't played in over 2 seasons. Seems weird.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Why do you think the Saints signed Kenny Phillips to a future/reserve contract?? He hasn't played in over 2 seasons. Seems weird.
                      Because Kenny Vaccaro sucks and they need safety help
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Because Kenny Vaccaro sucks and they need safety help
                        It's still more strange that signing a guy off the couch....I mean, he hasn't played football since mid 2012 lol.
                        and if he CAN play.....WTF, I WANT HIM AS A GIANT!!!! lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          It's still more strange that signing a guy off the couch....I mean, he hasn't played football since mid 2012 lol.
                          and if he CAN play.....WTF, I WANT HIM AS A GIANT!!!! lol
                          It's not really unusual...we did it with Kevin Ogletree
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            It's not really unusual...we did it with Kevin Ogletree
                            Ogletree never missed a season...just a journeyman.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              Ogletree never missed a season...just a journeyman.
                              That's true
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Please leave, Chip Kelly.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X