This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Finally back from Egypt....what a great time that was.

The cold weather, snow, school, and expected TAGF threads have certainly brought me back to the real world.
    Welc. Back
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Hoe, shut the **** up
      Hoe, bring yo ***
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Hoe, bring yo ***
        Well then..

Comment

Well then..
          Oh I thought we were quoting Ludacris......
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Oh I thought we were quoting Ludacris......
            Lol I was quoting another song but that's okay

Comment

• our Insurance Agency manager: "Why aren't you guys sending us any business??"
              Me: "I haven't been able to get the agency to pick up the phone when I've needed them in months....you're dead to me!"
              lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• So....alot of talk about the cowboys game fix.....what are you all thinking? I feel like I will be watching a game and make blind accusations like that and feel dumb for doing so....but then as you see little things unfold you start questioning the legitimacy of a game lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

So....alot of talk about the cowboys game fix.....what are you all thinking? I feel like I will be watching a game and make blind accusations like that and feel dumb for doing so....but then as you see little things unfold you start questioning the legitimacy of a game lol
                  http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...has-a-problem/

Comment

So....alot of talk about the cowboys game fix.....what are you all thinking? I feel like I will be watching a game and make blind accusations like that and feel dumb for doing so....but then as you see little things unfold you start questioning the legitimacy of a game lol
                    what gets me is that who ever is the head Ref on the field needed to be in control right then and there...first sign of a problem stop the damn clock talk it over if need be look at a replay ...They totally **** the bed and ruined the game for many ...

Comment

Hoe, shut the **** up
                      Ill put my foot so far up yo *** the water in my knee will quench ya thirst.

Comment

I dont think there was a fix but the Lions def got screwed. Real bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          I dont think there was a fix but the Lions def got screwed. Real bad.
                          Yea....poor Lions fans....**** on for decades!!
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                            what gets me is that who ever is the head Ref on the field needed to be in control right then and there...first sign of a problem stop the damn clock talk it over if need be look at a replay ...They totally **** the bed and ruined the game for many ...
                            Gigantic balls that guy had to overule the already announced call. Really set the precedent for not only making the call wrong call, but for having the audacity to change something so blatantly obvious. That's what this guy will be known for now.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                              Took the steam right out of the Lions. They woulda sealed the deal on either that play or the ensuing play.....
                              Sure they shoulda wrapped it up, and not scoring the 2nd half certainly didn't help....but that was the proverbial nail in the coffin
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Gigantic balls that guy had to overule the already announced call. Really set the precedent for not only making the call wrong call, but for having the audacity to change something so blatantly obvious. That's what this guy will be known for now.
                                Not pass interference. Should have never thrown the flag. I hate all these ticky tack PI calls. The guy barely touched him. Even though he wasn't looking back at the ball, he still has to physically prevent him from catching the ball....which he didn't.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X