This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    Im at 169 and I think Ive only played Portal and Sleeping Dogs to completion out of them, I have like 40 hours in Civ 5 and and under 2 hours played for everything except a couple games that were running while I was DNF. I now no longer buy stuff on Steam.
    Yea to completion I probably only have like Sleeping Dogs, Saints Row 3, and Just Cause 2(single player).
    Some of the indie games I've played for a couple hours combined lol...s'bout it.

Worst part is, I actually have a lot of AAA titles that I just never even installed....I should really do that...ONE day lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      You guys need to read page one of this thread

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7926751&page=1
      The exact type of discussion I'd expect from a forum like that.....

I'm surprised they even know how to use a computer.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Yea to completion I probably only have like Sleeping Dogs, Saints Row 3, and Just Cause 2(single player).
        Some of the indie games I've played for a couple hours combined lol...s'bout it.

Worst part is, I actually have a lot of AAA titles that I just never even installed....I should really do that...ONE day lol
        For me it pretty much came down to not wanting to sit in a computer chair when I can sit on a comfy *** recliner and play games instead. Also a lot of the times I bought games just to see how awesome they would look on my rig.
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Are you all excited for another possibly-mediocre-but-most-likely-bad season as a Giants fan? Are you STOKED!?
          You should be....because the Giants think you should be....we are fierce competitors!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Are you all excited for another possibly-mediocre-but-most-likely-bad season as a Giants fan? Are you STOKED!?
            You should be....because the Giants think you should be....we are fierce competitors!
            7-9
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              7-9
              that's being generous.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                About 5 minutes.
                Every time you lie, your biceps shrink.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  So.....PF and Tom Quinn are staying........Still think TC isn't going senile Dez?
                  No, just have to grind my teeth and hope for better results next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    7-9
                    You might as well not watch any of the games then. Bunch of quitters in here.

Comment

• How the hell do you get all those games. I have like 20-30 and played maaaybe 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        You might as well not watch any of the games then. Bunch of quitters in here.
                        Youre so delusional sometimes. The fate of this team lays in the hands of Eli and his receivers right now. We're going to deal with the same lack of interest from players next year, same lack of defensive coaching, same misused personnel, and we're going to have to beat teams by 20 pts and put them away early in order to break .500
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          How the hell do you get all those games. I have like 20-30 and played maaaybe 10.
                          Steam? Most of mine are from bundles I've bought over the years. Humble bundle & such. I've also bought a bunch of games through the summer and winter sales they have, though probably not as much as the bundles. What's funny is that I'm pretty sure I've spent less than $100 in total on everything lol. I'll be reasonable and say $150....but that's over a 10 year span, so....(I got Steam shortly after CS:S was released)
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I think it was Humble bundles and I bought the Bethesda and 2k publisher bundles plus all the games I got with my gfx card for me.
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Steam? Most of mine are from bundles I've bought over the years. Humble bundle & such. I've also bought a bunch of games through the summer and winter sales they have, though probably not as much as the bundles. What's funny is that I'm pretty sure I've spent less than $100 in total on everything lol. I'll be reasonable and say $150....but that's over a 10 year span, so....(I got Steam shortly after CS:S was released)
                              So you pay the min for humble bundles? I try to give atleast 10 to the charity and maybe a bit to the other ones but its not as important
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Youre so delusional sometimes. The fate of this team lays in the hands of Eli and his receivers right now. We're going to deal with the same lack of interest from players next year, same lack of defensive coaching, same misused personnel, and we're going to have to beat teams by 20 pts and put them away early in order to break .500
                                What players showed lack of interest?
                                Youll get no argument from me regarding the defense. Theyll have to hold. Thats it.

Comment

Working...
                                X