Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS: Giants have fired DC Perry Fewell according to Jason LaCanfora

AGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!sjk;ghskl;rdgwseiorgnsnksoirg

Comment

• Comment

• Sad day for the Giants today, they fired a guy who was coaching a severely undermanned unit most years. Its not hard to see why his units struggled when look at the teams on paper.
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          So you're saying that our winning next year is so unlikely that it requires "magic" for it to happen.

Not exactly a vote of confidence.
          No, hence why I wanted to move on from Coughlin. But as for right now, I'm not going to say there is zero hope for 2015.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
            Sad day for the Giants today, they fired a guy who was coaching a severely undermanned unit most years. Its not hard to see why his units struggled when look at the teams on paper.
            Although Fewel was not blame free, I agree.... No coach in hell could have made all these 3rd and 4th stringers into a top tier defense

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              And for the millionth time, Id rather a hall of fame coach than some no name college guy.
              I'd rather not get eliminated in November two years in a row.

But I'm funny that way.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I'd rather not get eliminated in November two years in a row.

But I'm funny that way.
                Almost every team has to go through a rebuild at some point, other than the Pats every team has had a few down years and they are the exception not the rule. Also our lows havent been as bad as the lows for some other teams.
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• There's always hope for something I'm just not going to expect it to happen, in fact I don't.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    There's always hope for something I'm just not going to expect it to happen, in fact I don't.
                    You mean Fewells firing, because that happened or are you trying to be deep or something gai like that
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

You mean Fewells firing, because that happened or are you trying to be deep or something gai like that
                      I meant making the playoffs
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        I meant making the playoffs
                        I'm always hopeful when comes to the Giants ...What I think about TC hasn't and won't change....But I'll hope "against all odds maybe" that he has his best year as the Giants head coach in 2015....

Comment

• I can imagine the smirk in TC's head as he met with Fewell....thinking to himself..."welp...it was your or me buddy, and it sure as **** ain't gonna be me..."
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Almost every team has to go through a rebuild at some point, other than the Pats every team has had a few down years and they are the exception not the rule. Also our lows havent been as bad as the lows for some other teams.
                            Do they do it with the same coach who oversaw their fall?
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Do they do it with the same coach who oversaw their fall?
                              Nah....we're just setting that precedent now. The Giants have changed the game for future mediocre teams! Setting the bar really low....that way when they fail, the fans dont care as much because they expected it. Kind of like being a Raiders fan. lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Nah....we're just setting that precedent now. The Giants have changed the game for future mediocre teams! Setting the bar really low....that way when they fail, the fans dont care as much because they expected it. Kind of like being a Raiders fan. lol
                                lol you don't believe this

Comment

Working...
                                X