X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
    lol you don't believe this
    not 100% of it lol
    but seriously...we're really changing the game by setting this precedent, though. That, I DO believe. It's just sad.

Hardcore football fans, meaning guys like us, who are fans of other teams, but know everything about everyone.....we're a joke to those guys right now. Talking heads might not say it, out of respect...but they think so too.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Im so flipping happy right now.....

Comment

• 7-9
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          7-9
          We technically don't know what kind of personnel we're going to have yet, heading into next season, so ya can't really say.
          Based on current roster, youre being generous though.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

7-9

Comment

• Comment

• In high school, we had a "Mr. Arlington" competition for seniors, and when my brother was in it, he did that ENTIRE dance routine, wearing those exact clothes, ghetto *** snow boots and all, for his talent portion. it was ****ing hilarious

Yooooooooouuu knooooooow this booooogie is for reeeeeeeeaaaaallllll!!!!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Comment

• I feel like a slice of buttah, on a big ol pile of flap jacks.

Comment

• So when are you guys going to eat some crow about TC being "too loyal, or loyal to a fault"?

Nummmnoomnummmm!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        Do they do it with the same coach who oversaw their fall?
                        It depends on the team but in the cases were the coach is changed for the rebuild of the roster the rebuild tends to be longer and in cases never ending. Following the last superbowl the team got pretty capped out because of the flat cap leading to a lot of roster changes being necessary. This also led to drafting players with high boom/bust potential to make up for it. If the off seseasonis solid this year everyone will be singing TCs praises again like these past two years never happens.
                        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          We technically don't know what kind of personnel we're going to have yet, heading into next season, so ya can't really .
                          Yes I can.

7-9. Book it.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• 11-5 followed by 4-0 in the post season. You can all book that.
                            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              So when are you guys going to eat some crow about TC being "too loyal, or loyal to a fault"?

Nummmnoomnummmm!!!!
                              I said last week that he would fire PF as a sacrificial lamb...in order not to cast blame on himself.

He's "safe" as long as he can show that it was someone else's fault.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Yes I can.

7-9. Book it.

Comment

Working...
                                X