This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    11-5 followed by 4-0 in the post season. You can all book that.
    I can't wait until that doesn't happen.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      I said last week that he would fire PF as a sacrificial lamb...in order not to cast blame on himself.

He's "safe" as long as he can show that it was someone else's fault.
      Eat it! You still wanted him gone. You were making a point at how TC was too loyal and now that hes fired someone Perry is just a "sacrificial lamb". You were pissed Perry wasnt gone last week and now youre pissed hes gone. Its all in the fb thread.

Its been crickets from you guys all day lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Eat it! You still wanted him gone. You were making a point at how TC was too loyal and now that hes fired someone Perry is just a "sacrificial lamb". You were pissed Perry wasnt gone last week and now youre pissed hes gone. Its all in the fb thread.

Its been crickets from you guys all day lol
        I made the mistake of giving some validity to "reports", as did you.

Even after those reports I said on TAGF that it was still only 50/50 at best that he was going to be kept.

I also said he would sacrifice PF for his own absolution.

Crickets??? I have about 30 posts of the Perry Fewell thread today.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Even after those reports I said on TAGF that it was still only 50/50 at best that he was going to be kept.

Man why are you so hell bent on making him look like a villain, is there absolutely no chance that he decided the Fewells coaching has been poor and its time to move on. I truly doubt that Mara is the type of person who would give someone he respects an ultimatum. I also doubt Tom is the type of person that would stay with the Giants if the owners did give him an ultimatum like that.
          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            So when are you guys going to eat some crow about TC being "too loyal, or loyal to a fault"?

Nummmnoomnummmm!!!!
            What does it even matter?? HE shouldnt be the coach let alone the shotcaller......but we're stuck, so **** it...
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

this.....it's not like we COULD have thought any different....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Man why are you so hell bent on making him look like a villain, is there absolutely no chance that he decided the Fewells coaching has been poor and its time to move on. I truly doubt that Mara is the type of person who would give someone he respects an ultimatum. I also doubt Tom is the type of person that would stay with the Giants if the owners did give him an ultimatum like that.
                it's not about Mara right now with this....it's TC covering his own ***, so he DOESN'T look like the villain.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  What does it even matter?? HE shouldnt be the coach let alone the shotcaller......but we're stuck, so **** it...
                  crow wtf is crow I want TC out of here 2 years ago my mind hasn't changed the only thing that has changed is its two years later and it still hasn't happened ....I'm not sure what his supporters want from me.....I'm gonna have a ****ing steak

Comment

it's not about Mara right now with this....it's TC covering his own ***, so he DOESN'T look like the villain.
                    +1000

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                      crow wtf is crow I want TC out of here 2 years ago my mind hasn't changed the only thing that has changed is its two years later and it still hasn't happened ....I'm not sure what his supporters want from me.....I'm gonna have a ****ing steak
                      Yea, theres nothing to eat crow about....we just want him out so we can FINALLY move on to better times again. It's not hard for US to understand.
                      We're just delaying the success of the team because not only TC, but clearly the organization itself.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea, theres nothing to eat crow about....we just want him out so we can FINALLY move on to better times again. It's not hard for US to understand.
                        We're just delaying the success of the team because not only TC, but clearly the organization itself.
                        well I'm hoping they got a plan that involves Ben M or the next DC as an eventual HC ...guess we will see what happens if they don't extend TC as per usual I'll take it as a sign

Comment

So you wanted to keep Fewell? I really dont get where all this TC hate is coming from.
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Mood: WOOF!

Comment

So you wanted to keep Fewell? I really dont get where all this TC hate is coming from.
                              No, they were screaming bloody murder when the rumors that he was coming back came out at the end of last week. Now, they're disgruntled hes been "sacrificed". Rudy said they would go 7-9 because of it. Now hes fired and were still going to go 7-9. haha

Comment

Really? You dont know WHY we'd want TC gone? Is this your first year as a Giants fan?

I'm glad Fewell is out.....we're not mad about that.....
                                We're pissed that this has become a yearly thing. We shoulda cleaned house after '13....not chipped away slowly, delaying the "rebuild" of this team.
                                The Fewell firing is strictly a formality. A formality of TC covering his own *** so he can maintain control of a team that he DOESNT even control.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X