This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    it's not about Mara right now with this....it's TC covering his own ***, so he DOESN'T look like the villain.
    I dont have time now, but when I get a chance Im going to repost all your posts vilifying TC because he didnt fire Perry last week. Now he doesnt want to look like a villian? If you think TC gives a **** what fans think I dont know what to tell you.

this is going to be hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      No, they were screaming bloody murder when the rumors that he was coming back came out at the end of last week. Now, they're disgruntled hes been "sacrificed". Rudy said they would go 7-9 because of it. Now hes fired and were still going to go 7-9. haha
      Pretty much
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Really? You dont know WHY we'd want TC gone? Is this your first year as a Giants fan?

I'm glad Fewell is out.....we're not mad about that.....
        We're pissed that this has become a yearly thing. We shoulda cleaned house after '13....not chipped away slowly, delaying the "rebuild" of this team.
        The Fewell firing is strictly a formality. A formality of TC covering his own *** so he can maintain control of a team that he DOESNT even control.
        What does the "rebuild" of this team mean? The next coach cant build off the players that Reese gets?

Comment

I dont have time now, but when I get a chance Im going to repost all your posts vilifying TC because he didnt fire Perry last week. Now he doesnt want to look like a villian? If you think TC gives a **** what fans think I dont know what to tell you.

this is going to be hilarious.
          DUDE.....what is so hard to understand?! we wanted Mara to fire TC!!! Which means Fewell and QUinn woulda been gone anyway....**** what TC thinks...nobody cares.

Why does everyone think that we're mad about Fewell being fired.
          We're tired of this empty, useless, figurehead coach....

Though, to be honest...what does any of this matter? Arguing about it is useless. We;re just stuck with the ****ty hand we're all dealt.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

What does the "rebuild" of this team mean? The next coach cant build off the players that Reese gets?
            Yea, and if it were up to the rest of us, we'd be heading into the 3rd year of the "new coach". Even if we struggled the last 2 years, we'd be clicking by now.

Now if we dont go off next year...actually we'd have to be REALLY good...then we're pushing into another 2-3 yrs of question marks....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I hope to hell the the rumors about the consideration of Nolan arent true....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Really? You dont know WHY we'd want TC gone? Is this your first year as a Giants fan?

I'm glad Fewell is out.....we're not mad about that.....
                We're pissed that this has become a yearly thing. We shoulda cleaned house after '13....not chipped away slowly, delaying the "rebuild" of this team.
                The Fewell firing is strictly a formality. A formality of TC covering his own *** so he can maintain control of a team that he DOESNT even control.
                We would be able to tell fairly easily if TC had lost control of the team. This team isnt one that the coach has lost control, they were in it for almost every game, the only exceptions were the first Philly game and the Indy game, we were in it for the rest of em. A team that the coach has lost is what Detriot was last year or Philly and Tampa the year before.

The team was undermanned and thats what happens after a while when guys get old, the coach can do anything other than play with the talent he has. Which is why we beat all the teams we were supposed to beat for the most part.
                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I hope to hell the the rumors about the consideration of Nolan arent true....
                  Dennis Allen and Pepper Johnson are the guys I want even though Pepper will be a long shot since he runs a 34
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Yea, and if it were up to the rest of us, we'd be heading into the 3rd year of the "new coach". Even if we struggled the last 2 years, we'd be clicking by now.

Now if we dont go off next year...actually we'd have to be REALLY good...then we're pushing into another 2-3 yrs of question marks....
                    Yeah this is where I'm at....If TC fails next year and gets fired a new head coach comes in ...How long will it take to get things turned around and the team winning again...What's a reasonable guess I don't know ? The commitment to TC from the team doesn't seem to be there even if they extend him a year what's that saying? His age is hurting him as far as a long term deal goes ...What do they do, say, if the team wins a SB next year ? Give him another 1 year sign him for 5 ? How long does he want to coach for ? IDK man there seems to be a lot of questions surrounding TC at this point in his career... I think the team is in a bit of a spot ...They know he can win SB's and would love another under him but the last three years look bad and they don't want that to continue its a mess.....but whatever

Comment

• Lord Byron knows all
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Lord Byron knows all
                        butt kisser

Comment

• Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
                          Giants requested permission for defensive coordinator interview with Washington DB coach Raheem Morris, per source.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                            Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
                            Giants requested permission for defensive coordinator interview with Washington DB coach Raheem Morris, per source.
                            I felt he was bound to get another shot eventually....
                            I'm not opposed to this....but hey....no stone unturned, right?
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• argh....back working in the IBM plant...

Haven't been here in 3 years....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Nobody ever complains about a corner office with floor to ceiling windows......

UNLESS it's -2 degrees out and you can feel the cold thru the window. lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X