This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Nobody ever complains about a corner office with floor to ceiling windows......

UNLESS it's -2 degrees out and you can feel the cold thru the window. lol
    lol I hate that crap, I'm literally sitting in front of a useless window right now and I can feel the cold seeping in....I hope it's this cold when the Cowboys face the Packers

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      lol I hate that crap, I'm literally sitting in front of a useless window right now and I can feel the cold seeping in....I hope it's this cold when the Cowboys face the Packers
      haha I'd love that. buuuut it's ONLY going to be like 20 out this weekend in GB =\
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• If last year gave you any indication with the OC search as we head into finding a new DC, Giants interviewed candidates all Age 50 or below. Giants hired at the time a 36 year old Ben McAdoo.

Now the Giants have requested permission to interview a 38 year old Raheem Morris. Keep in mind, Steve Spagnuolo is 55.

Tc is so stuck in his ways!!!! lol one by one your conspiracy theories are crumbling

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          If last year gave you any indication with the OC search as we head into finding a new DC, Giants interviewed candidates all Age 50 or below. Giants hired at the time a 36 year old Ben McAdoo.

Now the Giants have requested permission to interview a 38 year old Raheem Morris. Keep in mind, Steve Spagnuolo is 55.

Tc is so stuck in his ways!!!! lol one by one your conspiracy theories are crumbling
          What? I dont get it. Why are we talking about coach's ages?
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

What? I dont get it. Why are we talking about coach's ages?
            Im not surprised.

The whole "the games passing TC by" theory. Whens hes picked Ben who runs Green Bays offense and will now likely pick another young DC.

Comment

• Wtf does that have to do with him interviewing coaches??

The statements we've made involve his lack of modern playcalling, and gameplanning and obvious his inability to put the correct personnel on the field because he is too stubborn to make EASY decisions.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Every paper in America should draw a picture of Muhammad doing something stupid and put it on their front page.

Comment

Every paper in America should draw a picture of Muhammad doing something stupid and put it on their front page.
                  I really hope they catch those 2 scumbags alive....I'd rather them suffer and be tormented for the rest of their lives than to die now

Comment

Wtf does that have to do with him interviewing coaches??

The statements we've made involve his lack of modern playcalling, and gameplanning and obvious his inability to put the correct personnel on the field because he is too stubborn to make EASY decisions.
                    He doesnt call the plays. We won two super bowls with his game planning. lol

Wouldnt he be going after older, more experienced coaches if this theory were true??

Comment

Every paper in America should draw a picture of Muhammad doing something stupid and put it on their front page.
                      The "God" twitter account this morning said something along the lines of "If a cartoon threatens your faith....then your faith is obviously worthless"

Then again....everyone is so seemingly offended and insulted by everything, so i guess that covers pretty much everyone...
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

The "God" twitter account this morning said something along the lines of "If a cartoon threatens your faith....then your faith is obviously worthless"

Then again....everyone is so seemingly offended and insulted by everything, so i guess that covers pretty much everyone...
                        Its a good quote.

Comment

He doesnt call the plays. We won two super bowls with his game planning. lol

Wouldnt he be going after older, more experienced coaches if this theory were true??
                          The 2 things aren't related at all.....

I literally don't care who the OC and DC are.....
                          The fact that TC is still coach is enough failure for me to handle....

He shouldnt be the one making these decisions. they should have hired an OC and DC without him, pissed him off, and forced him out if they didn't want to fire him. Gutless decisions within this organization the past few years. Depressing time to be a fan.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                            I really hope they catch those 2 scumbags alive....I'd rather them suffer and be tormented for the rest of their lives than to die now
                            I dont 420. We treat them too good, like giving them civilian trials. Boston marathon kid has a ****in fan club....a man that lost his leg had to walk by these morons when he went to court. **** that circus.

Comment

• Shwack em.

Comment

• Interesting fact:

If the Yankees opt to use Garrett Jones in the DH role for any reason(which they prob will ocassionally), we'd have a full 9 man lineup of left-handed hitters.
                                Tex, Headley and Beltran are all switch hitters. A-Rod is the only staple he's RH.
                                Short porch in RF anyone?
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X