This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I dont 420. We treat them too good, like giving them civilian trials. Boston marathon kid has a ****in fan club....a man that lost his leg had to walk by these morons when he went to court. **** that circus.

Well France doesn't have a death penalty so your best bet is that they end up getting killed in a shootout with police....in which case, good riddance

Comment

• I've grown tired of winters.....I'm a beach bum. I hate the cold so much. Time to once again consider moving south
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I've grown tired of winters.....I'm a beach bum. I hate the cold so much. Time to once again consider moving south
        I hate the beach for some reason. Im a pool guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
          Well France doesn't have a death penalty so your best bet is that they end up getting killed in a shootout with police....in which case, good riddance
          Its getting to the point where our leadership is becoming more and more responsible.Theyre unwilling to stand up and fight these savages due to political correctness. Especially the left.

Comment

I hate the beach for some reason. Im a pool guy.
            Well, I have a pool, so it's not the same as a beach vacation =P
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• So I can't drive my car because it's too cold and it won't start.

Bye.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Its getting to the point where our leadership is becoming more and more responsible.Theyre unwilling to stand up and fight these savages due to political correctness. Especially the left.
                You know this didn't happen in the states, right??
                Only you could turn this into a political discussion out of left field...
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  So I can't drive my car because it's too cold and it won't start.

Bye.
                  lololololololololol.
                  maybe you should ask your parents for a new mercedes
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lololololololololol.
                    maybe you should ask your parents for a new mercedes
                    Or I have should have smart and put it in the garage....
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

While I agree with you that this has nothing to do with the US, too many leftists are acting like flat out morons about the issue and walking on eggshells so as to not offend Muslims....like that idiot Howard Dean saying this has nothing to do with Islam or religion, so why were the cartoonists murdered you dumbass??
                      Last edited by egyptian420; 01-08-2015, 11:40 AM.

Comment

It doesnt matter what country it happens Pizz, its the same friggin war. Turn on your tv Pizzle. Tune into your guy. Hes squirms every time he has to say terrorism. He keeps saying "senseless violence" over and over. Hell never say Islamic extremism. He doesnt want to offend anyone. He wants to close Gitmo, hes been releasing these animals. They go home and rejoin the fight. Wake up bro. Listen and watch what he does. He doesnt want to be at war.
                        These guys think theyre winning.

Comment

I've grown tired of winters.....I'm a beach bum. I hate the cold so much. Time to once again consider moving south
                          we had -17 this morning its still -3 the older I get the more I hate this time of year

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            So I can't drive my car because it's too cold and it won't start.

Bye.
                            Your car is a *****.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Don't know what it is in Fahrenheit and I don't care much to convert it on Google but we're at -13 celsius here, -28 with the windchill overnight......**** life

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                                While I agree with you that this has nothing to do with the US, too many leftists are acting like flat out morons about the issue and walking on eggshells so as to not offend Muslims....like that idiot Howard Dean saying this has nothing to do with Islam or religion, so why were the cartoonists murdered you dumbass??
                                I'm fairly liberal, but as I mentioned earlier, people are too easily offended anyway. Granted, I dont typically go out of my way to CAUSE issues either, so I dont know how I fit in with that lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X