• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Another pyramid like structure.

Aliens
    Well.....Saddam built that...so....
    lol

nobody knows what the original looked like, not even the Babylonians who FIRST rebuilt it. So I guess in the 80s they just rebuilt what the babylonians thought it looked it...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I love reading stuff like this though....

I was also reading how still nobody knows if the City of Troy was real, or just fictional creation of Homer. They found a place on the coast of Turkey that they GUESSED might be the place, a big hill called Hisarlik in Turkey. They excavated and searched for quite some time and eventually found a bunch of ruins, but there's still overwhlming evidence that it's not the site.
      I WANT to believe that Troy was real, because it's literally the funniest story of a war ever lol. "It's mista steal yoo guuuuurl"
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I love reading stuff like this though....

I was also reading how still nobody knows if the City of Troy was real, or just fictional creation of Homer. They found a place on the coast of Turkey that they GUESSED might be the place, a big hill called Hisarlik in Turkey. They excavated and searched for quite some time and eventually found a bunch of ruins, but there's still overwhlming evidence that it's not the site.
        I WANT to believe that Troy was real, because it's literally the funniest story of a war ever lol. "It's mista steal yoo guuuuurl"
        Yea Im really into that stuff too. Iread they might have found part of wall...lol who knows. I believe civilization is much older than we think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ62frK74u0 best fight scene evaaah. lol Pitt is flawless.

Comment

• Did you just call me Rudy? Speak and stop breathing into the phone. ahah

Comment

Did you just call me Rudy? Speak and stop breathing into the phone. ahah
            NIGGA

I SAID YO AND I HEArD NOTHING
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Yea Im really into that stuff too. Iread they might have found part of wall...lol who knows. I believe civilization is much older than we think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ62frK74u0 best fight scene evaaah. lol Pitt is flawless.
              lol....soooooo gay.
              You ever see the show "Party Down"?? Classic scene where one guy is like "wanna see a cool trick? ok using this piece of paper, write down the number of times youve seen the movie 300"
              "ok, done"
              **picks up his answer**
              "ok, now what I didn't tell you, is that if the number is above 1, youre gay, with each increasing number also increasing your degree of gayness......
              EIGHT!?!?!?! EIGHT?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                NIGGA

I SAID YO AND I HEArD NOTHING
                You guys are such losers....

well actually, I guess Rudy would just be the loser in this case.....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

We have the best conversations

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    We have the best conversations
                    consisting of heavy breathing over the phone, and one word sentences?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

She asked me why Im so mean to you, I told her somebody has to pick up the old mans slack.

Comment

• Kenyon Martin signs 10-day contract with Milwaukee Bucks, lmao
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol....soooooo gay.
                          You ever see the show "Party Down"?? Classic scene where one guy is like "wanna see a cool trick? ok using this piece of paper, write down the number of times youve seen the movie 300"
                          "ok, done"
                          **picks up his answer**
                          "ok, now what I didn't tell you, is that if the number is above 1, youre gay, with each increasing number also increasing your degree of gayness......
                          EIGHT!?!?!?! EIGHT?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
                          come on, Troy was a decent movie. A little long though.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq-uMIZGETs

Comment

****ing love Troy.

Comment

She asked me why Im so mean to you, I told her somebody has to pick up the old mans slack.
                              Youre not mean.....you just have little man syndrome.....it's not your fault. Society has made you this way.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I love the movie....I just meant your comments are gay lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X