Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the FBI also investigate whose brilliant idea it was to put celebrities and athletes trying to make themselves cry on my TV screen?
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• no way! a guy hired BY the NFL finds no wrongdoing BY the NFL?
      Here's why i dont care about what this guy found....

The NFL could have asked for the tape....they didnt....
      The NFL could have then BOUGHT the tape, but didnt....
      The NFL(worth billions) could have then offered MUCH more money than the TMZ guy who bought it, if they really gave a ****.
      They didnt give a ****.....and then when evidence went public, they were forced to say they had no knowledge of video evidence, despite knowing it existed. I really dont care. I dont. Only another ****up in the long list of Goodell ****ups. lol

In closing....TMZ has better investigators than the FBI, lmao
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        Can the FBI also investigate whose brilliant idea it was to put celebrities and athletes trying to make themselves cry on my TV screen?
        Arguably the most awkward commercial out right now.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          no way! a guy hired BY the NFL finds no wrongdoing BY the NFL?
          Here's why i dont care about what this guy found....

The NFL could have asked for the tape....they didnt....
          The NFL could have then BOUGHT the tape, but didnt....
          The NFL(worth billions) could have then offered MUCH more money than the TMZ guy who bought it, if they really gave a ****.
          They didnt give a ****.....and then when evidence went public, they were forced to say they had no knowledge of video evidence, despite knowing it existed. I really dont care. I dont. Only another ****up in the long list of Goodell ****ups. lol

In closing....TMZ has better investigators than the FBI, lmao
          Wasn't surprised either. Goodell and Mueller are bff's.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Wasn't surprised either. Goodell and Mueller are bff's.
            I can almost guarantee that after this guy was hired....he did nothing. He probably went on vacation, waited the agreed amount of time, and then anounced he found nothing lol.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Next fall....we should....hear me out on this.....play fantasy hockey! lol
              Ok, maybe not....but i feel like it would force me to pay closer attention and actually WATCH more Rangers games. I'm so bad at live TV that doesn't say "NFL Football: New York Giants Vs...."
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

On a good team maybe....

but I doubt it.
                You're nuts. The kid is the entire package. prototypical modern NFL QB. Mariotta not as much.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  You're nuts. The kid is the entire package. prototypical modern NFL QB. Mariotta not as much.
                  turrble.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I wish snow days were still a thing.....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Friiiiiday....week went quick.

Comment

• It did go kinda fast, despite me working in a very slow location yesterday. Sadly, I'm broke this week, so I wont be able to ENJOY the weekend....so, its more like the weakend...
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Anytime you type “Flacco” into your iPhone, it autocorrects to “Flaccid.” Does it happen courtesy of a ball-busting Apple programmer from Pittsburgh or Cleveland? Maybe. Or maybe it’s just the perfect way to describe Baltimore’s quarterback. Maybe he’s really two people — Joe Flaccid is Regular-Season Clark Kent, Joe Flacco is Playoff Superman.

-Bill Simmons in response to a fan email about how Bill's Pats will lose to the "road warrior Ravens"
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Anytime you type “Flacco” into your iPhone, it autocorrects to “Flaccid.” Does it happen courtesy of a ball-busting Apple programmer from Pittsburgh or Cleveland? Maybe. Or maybe it’s just the perfect way to describe Baltimore’s quarterback. Maybe he’s really two people — Joe Flaccid is Regular-Season Clark Kent, Joe Flacco is Playoff Superman.

-Bill Simmons in response to a fan email about how Bill's Pats will lose to the "road warrior Ravens"
                            I think the real question is why would anyone want to type the word "Flacco" into their phone.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I think the real question is why would anyone want to type the word "Flacco" into their phone.
                              To talk about how awesome Keanu Reeves was as Flacco in The Replacements, or how hot his gf was......obviously

Comment

It's a good question, MH....it really is....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X