• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Morehead.....new band name:

Four Knuckle Facelift

Comment

• Do you like Chevelle Pizz?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Do you like Chevelle Pizz?
        That kind of rock isn't really my thing...however i do love the song "Letter from a thief"
        The hook to that song, musically and vocally, is one of my favorites.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

That kind of rock isn't really my thing...however i do love the song "Letter from a thief"
          The hook to that song, musically and vocally, is one of my favorites.
          Yea theyre also not really my style but they do have a few good songs. Still running is another good one.

Comment

Yea theyre also not really my style but they do have a few good songs. Still running is another good one.
            The only band I've been listening to consistently as of late (I still havent replaced my power supply in my desktop so I havent been downloading much of anything), is Four Year Strong. I can honestly listen to every single one of their songs off all of their albums nonstop. They just released a 5 track EP over the summer that's been on loop while in my car lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Morehead.....new band name:

Four Knuckle Facelift
              It's either going to be ....The Catatonics" or "Cat and the Tonics".

Feel free to chime in on which you like best.

BTW...Our lead singer is named Caitlyn which is where the "Cat" comes from.
              Trying to keep our diva happy.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

hmm...I prefer Cat & The Tonics....but that's because I love Gin & Tonic...so, dont take my word for it.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• PS - I was just telling you my idea for what I'd name a band lol. Sometimes I just get these ideas, and it makes me wanna be in a band again lol.
                  As I recall, you like my band's name: Lesson Never Learned.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

PS - I was just telling you my idea for what I'd name a band lol. Sometimes I just get these ideas, and it makes me wanna be in a band again lol.
                    As I recall, you like my band's name: Lesson Never Learned.
                    I did.

Problem with 5 people in the band is that you can't agree on anything so there is no chance for a cool name.....Just a watered down consensus pick.

I do the same thing with making up band names over the years.

Charlie and the Train Wreck and of course Plaxico Jones are two of my favs.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I feel great.
                      Don't look great
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I did.

Problem with 5 people in the band is that you can't agree on anything so there is no chance for a cool name.....Just a watered down consensus pick.

I do the same thing with making up band names over the years.

Charlie and the Train Wreck and of course Plaxico Jones are two of my favs.
                        I hear ya....such is life.
                        Guess you should have asserted your dominance from the get go....THIS IS MY BAND....and if they disagreed....well then you shell out the four knuckle facelift....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Your PJ album cover is nice but you should be in it with your guitar slung around your back, staring off into the distance.

Comment

The only band I've been listening to consistently as of late (I still havent replaced my power supply in my desktop so I havent been downloading much of anything), is Four Year Strong. I can honestly listen to every single one of their songs off all of their albums nonstop. They just released a 5 track EP over the summer that's been on loop while in my car lol
                            Youre so emo

Comment

Youre so emo
                              lol What? Why? Do you even know who they are? They play this like....melodic heavy happy hardcore...aka Beardcore. It's ****ing awesome and upbeat!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

aka Beardcore. It's ****ing awesome and upbeat!
                                That sounds pretty homoerotic aka GAAAAAAAiYYYYYY
                                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X