This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Not really. Hes decent. Guy is surrounded by alot of talent.
    Talent? No receivers no tight end. Mediocre OL. The only talent is him and lynch.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Take Russell Wilson off the Seahawks and you have the Chiefs.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Talent? No receivers no tight end. Mediocre OL. The only talent is him and lynch.
        No oline? Get real.

Comment

No oline? Get real.
          I said mediocre OL. It wasn't that hard to read. And yes. They are mediocre. Middle of the pack at best.

Comment

I said mediocre OL. It wasn't that hard to read. And yes. They are mediocre. Middle of the pack at best.
            stop trolling.

Comment

• They were actually ranked 19th by PFF. We were ranked 20th. So they were below average

Comment

They were actually ranked 19th by PFF. We were ranked 20th. So they were below average
                Well I guess that shows how useless PFF is if were ranked right behind them.

Comment

24th in pass pro per Football Outsiders
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Des. Their online isn't very good. Wilson makes them look better because of his escape ability. NE's is even worse. Great QB's can sometimes overcome that. Ours can't.

Comment

• Goat
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Seahawks O-line used to be one of, if not the best o-line a few years back, this season not so much. Lynch still makes them look good every game though

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                          Seahawks O-line used to be one of, if not the best o-line a few years back, this season not so much. Lynch still makes them look good every game though
                          Actually they were even worse last year.

Comment

Actually they were even worse last year.
                            Hence why I used the word "few" as opposed to the word "couple"

Comment

Des. Their online isn't very good. Wilson makes them look better because of his escape ability. NE's is even worse. Great QB's can sometimes overcome that. Ours can't.
                              They have no problem moving the ball either through the air or ground. Werent we ranked near last when the Giants won in 12? That line wasnt great but one of the worst? Those rankings are dumb. Same thing with our defense kept getting ranked middle of the pack couple of years when they have clearly been one of the worst.

He also benefits from having the best defense in football.

Comment

• I honestly don't really want any team to win the SB at this point, GB would be ok I suppose because Rodgers truly does deserve it, but F the rest of the teams.

NE: **** them, can't stand them already and could only imagine how much more I'm going to have to hear about their legacy and how BB and Brady are Gods to be worshiped after a 4th ring

Colts: just me being petty and an a-hole but I don't want Luck winning a ring in his 3rd year in the NFL....maybe next year

Seattle: don't want them repeating again

Comment

Working...
                                X