X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What everyone think about the Dez "Catch"
    lol

Comment

• I think it evened itself out. That pass interference call at the beginning of the game that set the Boys up within the 5 yard line was bull****.

Comment

• Rex Ryan now HC for the Bills, I guess I'll be seeing him next season for the Giants/Bills game

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          What everyone think about the Dez "Catch"
          lol
          Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
          Good call, bad rule.

I pretty much agree with him here

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            I honestly don't really want any team to win the SB at this point, GB would be ok I suppose because Rodgers truly does deserve it, but F the rest of the teams.

NE: **** them, can't stand them already and could only imagine how much more I'm going to have to hear about their legacy and how BB and Brady are Gods to be worshiped after a 4th ring

Colts: just me being petty and an a-hole but I don't want Luck winning a ring in his 3rd year in the NFL....maybe next year

Seattle: don't want them repeating again
            Yea same here. I dont want anyone getting their 2nd or 4th ring and dont really want Luck to win yet either.
            But if I had to pick I guess Green bay would also be my choice.

Comment

Rex Ryan now HC for the Bills, I guess I'll be seeing him next season for the Giants/Bills game
              Sucks for the Jets

Comment

Sucks for the Jets
                I think they're already a really good team....I think Rex can coach them to be a great team if he just focuses on football and shuts his fat mouth, which has been the case for him in the past 2 seasons anyways

Comment

• As expected, the New York Giants will request permission to interview Steve Spagnuolo for their vacant defensive coordinator job. More coming on that a bit later.

Comment

As expected, the New York Giants will request permission to interview Steve Spagnuolo for their vacant defensive coordinator job. More coming on that a bit later.
                    For real eh? Where'd you read this?

Comment

I think they're already a really good team....I think Rex can coach them to be a great team if he just focuses on football and shuts his fat mouth, which has been the case for him in the past 2 seasons anyways
                      Might be a little easier now that the NY media isnt up his butt.

Comment

For real eh? Where'd you read this?
                        Giants 101.

Comment

Might be a little easier now that the NY media isnt up his butt.
                          lol yea, upstate NY media isn't really NY media

Comment

Giants 101.
                            Hm....I follow all the beat writers on twitter and not a peep about this yet, weird

Comment

• They keep turning the water on and off on our block. I have to poop!

Comment

I honestly don't really want any team to win the SB at this point, GB would be ok I suppose because Rodgers truly does deserve it, but F the rest of the teams.

NE: **** them, can't stand them already and could only imagine how much more I'm going to have to hear about their legacy and how BB and Brady are Gods to be worshiped after a 4th ring

Colts: just me being petty and an a-hole but I don't want Luck winning a ring in his 3rd year in the NFL....maybe next year

Seattle: don't want them repeating again
                                My feelings are the same
                                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X