X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    What everyone think about the Dez "Catch"
    lol
    Well....I think he caught it....but they called it based on the rules I guess.
    I also don't care because **** dallas, sooooooo
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
      Good call, bad rule.

I pretty much agree with him here
      right.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Have any of you seen Prometheus? It was a decent movie, (prequel to Alien) but theres so many plot holes or things just werent explained at all.
        I thought this was pretty funny. Spoilers!
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x1YuvUQFJ0

Comment

• Do you guys want Spags back?

Comment

Have any of you seen Prometheus? It was a decent movie, (prequel to Alien) but theres so many plot holes or things just werent explained at all.
            I thought this was pretty funny. Spoilers!
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x1YuvUQFJ0
            cant watch the vid...but yea I saw it. It was weird. I think they wanted to tell the backstory so bad, but people would have been bored to tears if there wasn't action, so they skipped a ton of **** out of it probably.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Do you guys want Spags back?
              I mean....I guess?
              I don't really have enough valuable input on possible DC's to have a real opinion on who we get.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Do you guys want Spags back?
                Nope, has shown no signs of being good other than one year where he had a really good defence. He even sucked at the position hes at right now as ravens DB coach and they have some pretty solid pieces there.
                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                  Nope, has shown no signs of being good other than one year where he had a really good defence. He even sucked at the position hes at right now as ravens DB coach and they have some pretty solid pieces there.
                  the ravens should have gone to some press coverage against the Pats I wasn't impressed at all with their D

Comment

The Ravens do NOT have a good secondary. Will Hill is the only guy back there worth mentioning.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• My cousin in the Navy was activated last month, and deployed today. Only his wife and mother know where he's going. Guess we're not supposed to know yet. I suspect Asia, but only because they said "not the desert".
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        My cousin in the Navy was activated last month, and deployed today. Only his wife and mother know where he's going. Guess we're not supposed to know yet. I suspect Asia, but only because they said "not the desert".
                        Some where wet Im guessing.

Comment

The Ravens do NOT have a good secondary. Will Hill is the only guy back there worth mentioning.
                          Ladarius Webb is a pretty good cb, jimmy smith isn't bad either and they have will hill and Matt Elam a first rounder last year at safety. Most of those guys regressed this year and I would put that on coaching.
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

My cousin in the Navy was activated last month, and deployed today. Only his wife and mother know where he's going. Guess we're not supposed to know yet. I suspect Asia, but only because they said "not the desert".
                            Is there a reason they're keep it a secret?
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Is there a reason they're keep it a secret?
                              No. I just think that as general rule of thumb they dont say anything until they get there. safety issues
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Um....You forgot about Ladarius Webb.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X