Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You see Bill Burr new stand up? Its good.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spvzNmUurhc

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        You see Bill Burr new stand up? Its good.
        Yea I think I saw it on Netflix.
        Idk about that guy.....I don't find him funny so much as I find him loud, lol

Just because you scream your punchline doesn't make it funny!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Yea I think I saw it on Netflix.
            Idk about that guy.....I don't find him funny so much as I find him loud, lol

Just because you scream your punchline doesn't make it funny!
            I get you, he can be loud, but he doesnt scream.

Comment

I get you, he can be loud, but he doesnt scream.
              nah you right....not scream...I just dont think he's THAT funny.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Jason La Canfora expects the ‪#‎Giants‬ to make a “concerted push” to hire Ravens DBs coach Steve Spagnuolo as their next defensive coordinator now that Baltimore’s season over.
                For **** sakes....why are we always looking at ex-Giants for positions? Every season we look at old Giants to see if they could return here or even worse old coaches like Sullivan and now Spags....

I got a suggestion, how about looking forward as opposed to backwards all the damn time?!???! Sick of this garbage....I'm waiting for any day now they fire McAdoo and we hear that "we're having talks with Kevin Gilbride"

Hey Fewel was fired about 2 weeks ago....why don't we give him a call? smfh....

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                  For **** sakes....why are we always looking at ex-Giants for positions? Every season we look at old Giants to see if they could return here or even worse old coaches like Sullivan and now Spags....

I got a suggestion, how about looking forward as opposed to backwards all the damn time?!???! Sick of this garbage....
                  Sooooooooo you don't think it's a good idea? lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Sooooooooo you don't think it's a good idea? lol
                    lol I wrote more, it might make my position a bit more clear

seriously though, this team is so pathetic when it's time to get new players or coaches and all they do is wonder "hey, maybe we can give that person another shot"

Comment

I got a suggestion, how about looking forward as opposed to backwards all the damn time?!???! Sick of this garbage....I'm waiting for any day now they fire McAdoo and we hear that "we're having talks with Kevin Gilbride"

You didn't think an old, worn out head coach was actually going to look to the future did you??

best to reach to the distant past to try to put Humpty Dumpty together again.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• I guarantee you if Tuck left the Raiders right now for whatever reason or another we'd bring him in for a physical the next day

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          You didn't think an old, worn out head coach was actually going to look to the future did you??

I've made peace with the fact that Coughlin is coming back, but even with Coughlin we still moved on from KG and brought in McAdoo....why the hell are we still going back to 2008 coaching staffs? Especially one who's been a disaster at every position given to him since then

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I cant wait until we make the playoffs next year and shut you up.

Comment

Lets be patient and see what happens. I cant say I would be mad if we landed Spags. I agree with you overall they should look forward.
                              I do love his scheme though. We have the corners for it too.

Comment

Lets be patient and see what happens. I cant say I would be mad if we landed Spags. I agree with you overall they should look forward.
                                I do love his scheme though. We have the corners for it too.
                                I have no personal problem with the guy, as a matter of fact I wanted him to return after the Bill Sheridan debacle....but now in 2015 we've seen what he's done since 2008 and none of it has been good. I'd rather someone who's coming from a team that's done well on defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X