Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        oooooook pal
        Pizzle youre a fyyyyyawork!!!!

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...-swim-survival

So crazy. Hes lucky the tide was in his favor.

Comment

• 16 friggin hours.....I would have sank.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Pizzle youre a fyyyyyawork!!!!
              twinkle twinkle baby, twinkle twinkle
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
                Ex-Raiders coach Dennis Allen expected to talk to Giants about D-coordinator opening ... http://nydn.us/1u3cNhY

Thoughts? I don't know much about him

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                  Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
                  Ex-Raiders coach Dennis Allen expected to talk to Giants about D-coordinator opening ... http://nydn.us/1u3cNhY

Thoughts? I don't know much about him
                  Yea Dont know much about him either. Im leaning towards Spags more and more because I actually know what he runs. Human nature I guess.

Comment

Yea Dont know much about him either. Im leaning towards Spags more and more because I actually know what he runs. Human nature I guess.
                    I know what Spags ran in 2008 with an all star defense.....I don't know what he'll run in 2015 with a terrible defense

Comment

I know what Spags ran in 2008 with an all star defense.....I don't know what he'll run in 2015 with a terrible defense
                      Well, as of now he would have two good corners, I think Rolle will be back. Well have solid MLB in beason or Mclain. Kennard looks solid as well.
                      We NEEED to stock up on pass rushers even if JPP stays.

Comment

• Rudy youre a fyyyyyyyyyyawoooork!!!!

Comment

Well, as of now he would have two good corners, I think Rolle will be back. Well have solid MLB in beason or Mclain. Kennard looks solid as well.
                          We NEEED to stock up on pass rushers even if JPP stays.
                          I thought Mclain and Kennard played well this year considering they werent really originally expected to be every down guys. People complained about our LBs were awful, but I really only think Herzlich and Williams were the ones playing poorly. Sometimes it's hard to tell because you have an RB break onto one side, and you just blame the LBs even though it was one guys individual assignment, not just "The LBs"
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I really liked McClain in the middle...I'm not even sure if a healthy Beason was as good for us to be honest. Kennard is also promising.

Comment

I really liked McClain in the middle...I'm not even sure if a healthy Beason was as good for us to be honest. Kennard is also promising.
                              nothing wrong with Beason when he's healthy lol.....it's just the healthy part that causes the problem!

I think more importantly we need another safety. and obviously our D-line needs some work
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Ya know...I was thinking about this, and I can't help but say it:
                                Seeing the QBs around the league, and seeing who comes INTO the league....there's no doubt in my mind that we need to extend Eli another 4 years at least. We just flat out need him, and there's no short term solution that's going to make our QB situation better than it already is. He's a proven winner. He's not perfect, but he's certainly a very good QB.

If I were the Giants, I'd want a Favre/Rodgers scenario, or even better, wait for the next Andrew Luck. Get THEE prototypical QB in the draft when he comes through. Right now we have needs that COULD be fixed. And if they are, we might be good for another 4 years WITH Eli. Just tell Eli "Hey, there's going to be a day, where we're going to sell everything to get your replacement. Sorry, but it's a reality."
                                I mean, he'll know it's not forever, but...I think it's the best way to build a team.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X