This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
    lol buddy...my pirate game is so good I probably have federal prosecutors with my face on their bulletin board. It's just a matter of convenience, PirateBay provided that but I still got a ton of other torrent sites.

And as far as WiziWig goes, they offered full HD streams for live NFL games, no other place offers that, they're all low quality. And they also had other good stuff like full game downloads (although there is another website for that I told Bill about)
    Piratebay is not convenient because there's no protection for the users.
    I only use membership-only sites that are incredibly private. They require ratio seeding to encourage high speeds, and the websites are well made and well maintained with basically no ads or anything, so you know everything is 100% legit.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Maybe one day I'll invite you to my ultra-awesome-exclusive-club for Pirates. lmao
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• lol I hate those website that require you to seed....I'm a straight up leecher and proud of it, as soon as my download is done, goodbye

Of course I rely on people with more integrity and decency than myself for my downloads....

Comment

lol I hate those website that require you to seed....I'm a straight up leecher and proud of it, as soon as my download is done, goodbye

Of course I rely on people with more integrity and decency than myself for my downloads....
          You sir, are a bottom feeding ****heel. I hope you download viruses onto your computer and can never find a proper site for being a jerk.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            You sir, are a bottom feeding ****heel. I hope you download viruses onto your computer and can never find a proper site for being a jerk.
            This is why I dont do torrents. Feel like everything is a virus'

Comment

lol buddy...my pirate game is so good I probably have federal prosecutors with my face on their bulletin board. It's just a matter of convenience, PirateBay provided that but I still got a ton of other torrent sites.

And as far as WiziWig goes, they offered full HD streams for live NFL games, no other place offers that, they're all low quality. And they also had other good stuff like full game downloads (although there is another website for that I told Bill about)
              Livetv. Ru or whatever the current site is usually has pretty good streams, if it's a big event they're better than the ones on wiziwig
              Last edited by gurujot; 01-13-2015, 05:19 PM.
              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Piratebay is not convenient because there's no protection for the users.
                I only use membership-only sites that are incredibly private. They require ratio seeding to encourage high speeds, and the websites are well made and well maintained with basically no ads or anything, so you know everything is 100% legit.
                I find that those usually have good speeds they don't have nearly as much stuff
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

That actually describes me pretty well

Comment

• I think we should be interviewing Jack Del Rio now that Fox left Denver and the rest of the staff has been told that they should look for jobs. Way better option than spag.
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      I find that those usually have good speeds they don't have nearly as much stuff
                      it's all about the sites man.....the ones im on are more "Communities" than just sites I suppose. I used IPtorrents, and the speeds are excellent, as well as the selection. And the scene uploaders are usually on top of **** They even get tv ups within 5-10 mins after they air
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

it's all about the sites man.....the ones im on are more "Communities" than just sites I suppose. I used IPtorrents, and the speeds are excellent, as well as the selection. And the scene uploaders are usually on top of **** They even get tv ups within 5-10 mins after they air
                        Maybe I should check it out, I'm currently on demonoid which sucks *** and bit leechers which is ok in terms f selection but has really nice speeds.
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                          Maybe I should check it out, I'm currently on demonoid which sucks *** and bit leechers which is ok in terms f selection but has really nice speeds.
                          I heard demonoid was back up....i was very skeptical
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• kickass torrents is alright and rlslog is pretty legit for new releases if you're into tv shows and stuff

Comment

kickass torrents is alright and rlslog is pretty legit for new releases if you're into tv shows and stuff
                              I used it once....got a letter from my cable company. no thx.
                              only IPtorrents for me!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I heard demonoid was back up....i was very skeptical
                                Its back up but a lot of stuff is listed as being available but it's not seeded at all. It was good before, not after reopening though.
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X