This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I used it once....got a letter from my cable company. no thx.
    only IPtorrents for me!
    In Canada cable companies can't look at what your doing on the Internet since it your business not theirs.
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      In Canada cable companies can't look at what your doing on the Internet since it your business not theirs.
      WHAT A ****ING NOVEL CONCEPT!!!!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

WHAT A ****ING NOVEL CONCEPT!!!!
        Can't beat MURICAN FREEDOM though
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I used it once....got a letter from my cable company. no thx.
          only IPtorrents for me!
          Wow.... That sounds like good old fascism to me

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            Wow.... That sounds like good old fascism to me
            lol

I think it was a planted movie....cant remember which, but I know a fw of my friends got the same one. I wanna say the movie was Ted
            Last edited by JPizzack; 01-13-2015, 07:27 PM.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol

I think it was a planted movie....cant remember which, but I know a fw of my friends got the same one. I wanna say the movie was Ted
              lol.....my buddy is a hardcore computer nerd and programmer and he does program codes for all kinds of pirating crap. He has a website that gives out programs that he makes to hack into Blackberry phones and he's been getting letters from RIM that they're going to file a lawsuit on him if he doesn't stop releasing that stuff. All he does is just laugh it off and show me the e-mails and he still does it.

For anyone who actually uses blackberry's you should check out his site http://www.theiexplorers.com/

Comment

• Prokhorov....buys NBA team....destroys it....looking to sell it.....

seems legit.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Lmaonaise
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Prokhorov....buys NBA team....destroys it....looking to sell it.....

seems legit.
                    Moving the team to Brooklyn probably tripled or quadrupled the value he payed for it so he's probably gonna make it out just fine.
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

advice for my friends here: always do your best to not live outside your means.
                      OMG! Where were you 25 years ago when I really needed this advice?!?

Comment

• When you guys start talking about downloading games and crap it makes me remember just how old I really am.

And told tell more head but his thread on smack talk was awesome. They turned on him immediately, going from "you're not a real fan" to ad hominem attacks in about 3 seconds flat. Who could have ever predicted that?

Comment

• If anyone wants to hear what our band sounds like. We uploaded a couple recordings from our rehearsal last night.

Our chick singer is absolutely great.

http://www.reverbnation.com/catandth...eader_icon_nav
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                            Moving the team to Brooklyn probably tripled or quadrupled the value he payed for it so he's probably gonna make it out just fine.
                            I just meant from a team standpoint, they are pretty ****ed up at the moment.
                            He traded away so many draft picks for washed up players, and in doing so, tied up a TON of money on Deron Williams for example.
                            HE will make it out fine....the organization, who knows...
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              OMG! Where were you 25 years ago when I really needed this advice?!?
                              Sorry bud....
                              I was 6. I was probably watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• NFL News: Source tells @FOXSports1 Todd Bowles has reached agreement to become the new head coach of the Jets.

Comment

Working...
                                X