All signs point to Jack Del Rio as next HC of The Oakland Raiders
      Now ONLY if he had a team to coach!!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Now ONLY if he had a team to coach!!
        Oakland hiring a retread.
        They seem to have the same philosophy as us.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Looks like the Manny and Mayweather fight is finally going to happen according to yahoosports.

About ****ing time. Hope Manny knocks his head off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Oakland hiring a retread.
            They seem to have the same philosophy as us.
            And what if the Giants are successful next year MH, then what? Will you say you were wrong or go on about how we won in spite of coaching?

Comment

• Dallas offered Murray 4 years, 16 mill.

Comment

• 420 is such a ***** baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  And what if the Giants are successful next year MH, then what? Will you say you were wrong or go on about how we won in spite of coaching?
                  You misunderstand my point. I have no idea if Spags will be successful with our defense or not. I certainly hope he will.
                  What I AM saying is that the last 6 years of his career should carry more weight than what he did for a 2 year period, 6 and 7 years ago.
                  And I am very concerned that he has had such a poor record, including being the DC of the worst defense in NFL history and getting fired from that position after one season.

Comment

420 is such a ***** baby.
                    Ya think?

Comment

Looks like the Manny and Mayweather fight is finally going to happen according to yahoosports.

Manny is garbage now
                      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

You misunderstand my point. I have no idea if Spags will be successful with our defense or not. I certainly hope he will.
                        What I AM saying is that the last 6 years of his career should carry more weight than what he did for a 2 year period, 6 and 7 years ago.
                        And I am very concerned that he has had such a poor record, including being the DC of the worst defense in NFL history and getting fired from that position after one season.
                        Bringing him back would be the worst possible decision. He wasn't even that good while here.
                        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Looks like the Manny and Mayweather fight is finally going to happen according to yahoosports.

Hell Yeah !!!!!!
                          1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

I hear you. But that Saints team was completely dysfunctional, right? Maybe he just isnt a good head coach. Im not trying to make excuses for him, but its not all black and white.
                            Plus, at least we know what the Giants are getting with him. And in my opinion, (and yours as well I believe) his aggressive philosophy is what this team needs. Kill the friggin QB. Thats the name of the game. And the last time he was with us he had no problem with that. Of course, we need pass rushers.

"Retreading" isnt always a bad thing. We brought TC back and helped us win 2 superbowls.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                              Bringing him back would be the worst possible decision. He wasn't even that good while here.
                              I wouldn't say that but it WAS a long time ago. I think the only player left on defense from then is Kiwi and he will probably be gone next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                                Manny is garbage now
                                Based on what?

Comment

Working...
                                X