X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    Manny is garbage now
    No way. Did you see his last 3 fights ? He was lights out.
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Bills welcome Rex with a giant pizza. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        I hear you. But that Saints team was completely dysfunctional, right? Maybe he just isnt a good head coach. Im not trying to make excuses for him, but its not all black and white.
        Plus, at least we know what the Giants are getting with him. And in my opinion, (and yours as well I believe) his aggressive philosophy is what this team needs. Kill the friggin QB. Thats the name of the game. And the last time he was with us he had no problem with that. Of course, we need pass rushers.

"Retreading" isnt always a bad thing. We brought TC back and helped us win 2 superbowls.
        I give him a bit of a pass for the Rams gig. But the NO gig is telling. That was a DC job. Yes they were is disarray, but they were the worst defense in friggin history for God's sake.
        They had some good players. I just wonder if his style with so many defenders with their backs to the QB works in today's NFL.
        Press coverage is so hard right now with the new rules. I like our two corners to play man but I'm not sure if what we saw from Spags will work. His NO experience suggests maybe not.
        And lets face it, I don't trust TC for a second to understand and appreciate the new state of the NFL. All these mobile QB's. All these rules favoring the passing game......
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Bringing him back would be the worst possible decision. He wasn't even that good while here.
          He wasnt good while he was here?

Comment

Based on what?
            His last couple fights,
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

He wasnt good while he was here?
              He's wasn't able to put out an amazing d with all the great pieces that we had
              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

His last couple fights,
                Hes won his last 3.

If youre talking about Marquez, both of their styles make for a great fight. First Bradley fight was highly controversial and Manny won the second fight.

Pacs going to cut the ring in half and Floyd wont be able to run away for the most part. Hell have to throw down with Pac.

Comment

Hes won his last 3.

If youre talking about Marquez, both of their styles make for a great fight. First Bradley fight was highly controversial and Manny won the second fight.

Pacs going to cut the ring in half and Floyd wont be able to run away for the most part. Hell have to throw down with Pac.
                  Yup !

Comment

He's wasn't able to put out an amazing d with all the great pieces that we had
                    I think 08 was rather amazing and he did it without Osi for the majority of the season. With the slow AP and "the terrible" Corey Webster who was basically a shut down corner that year.

Comment

I think 08 was rather amazing and he did it without Osi for the majority of the season. With the slow AP and "the terrible" Corey Webster who was basically a shut down corner that year.
                      Corey Webster was a top 5 corner in the NFL in 2008. You ARE friggin nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        I give him a bit of a pass for the Rams gig. But the NO gig is telling. That was a DC job. Yes they were is disarray, but they were the worst defense in friggin history for God's sake.
                        They had some good players. I just wonder if his style with so many defenders with their backs to the QB works in today's NFL.
                        Press coverage is so hard right now with the new rules. I like our two corners to play man but I'm not sure if what we saw from Spags will work. His NO experience suggests maybe not.
                        And lets face it, I don't trust TC for a second to understand and appreciate the new state of the NFL. All these mobile QB's. All these rules favoring the passing game......
                        Seahawks play plenty of press/ man. Its all about the pressure. We had our corners and safetys facing the qb this year and they still killed us with the read option.
                        Pressure Pressure Pressure!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Corey Webster was a top 5 corner in the NFL in 2008. You ARE friggin nuts.
                          I know, Im making fun of his haters.

Do you forget my huge mancrush on him??

Comment

Seahawks play plenty of press/ man. Its all about the pressure. We had our corners and safetys facing the qb this year and they still killed us with the read option.
                            Pressure Pressure Pressure!!!
                            They have GREAT corners Dez. Absolutely great.
                            I do like the fact that Spags believed in pressure. But his method of pressure did NOT work in New Orleans.

There is a reason he is a DB coach and no one (except our relic of a HC) is interested in him as a DC.

Comment

• Giants interviewed Dennis Allen for defensive coordinator vacancy

Comment

Giants interviewed Dennis Allen for defensive coordinator vacancy
                                I like this guy better.

Comment

Working...
                                X