This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ruuuuday!

rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy! rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy! rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy! rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy! rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy!rudy! rudy!rudy!rudy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      I like this guy better.
      same
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• So Romneys going to run again? His campaign slogan can be " I told you so."

Comment

• You ever eat or drink something, and say to yourself "ok...that doesnt taste like it should....", and immediately freak out??? Cuz that just happened with my can of monster
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            So Romneys going to run again? His campaign slogan can be " I told you so."
            If it's him or Jeb running for the GOP, then I have no more hope for America

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
              Seriously....and you dont even live here!
              I hate that it's "richest white guy gets the nod". But, that's the GOP for ya
              People can claim all they want that it's not....but let's not play dumb here.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• PS- I hate white people............................................ ...and all people......................

edit - and the Eagles and Cowboys...........
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Seriously....and you dont even live here!
                  I hate that it's "richest white guy gets the nod". But, that's the GOP for ya
                  People can claim all they want that it's not....but let's not play dumb here.
                  But lets vote for a super rich woman instead......the liberal hypocrisy hurts my head.
                  Who gives a **** how much money they have. Theyre all rich.
                  Go rewatch the debates. Pretty much every thing Romney said would happen, happened or is happening. From the economy, to Obamacare , to Russia and pulling out if Iraq to quickly.
                  Last edited by dezzzR; 01-14-2015, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    Its always better than the far left alternative. The white house might as well be empty right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Looks like the Manny and Mayweather fight is finally going to happen according to yahoosports.

About ****ing time. Hope Manny knocks his head off.

Is Mayweather sure he's waited long enough? Maybe he won't agree to fight until 2019 or something. Chicken**** a-hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        Is Mayweather sure he's waited long enough? Maybe he won't agree to fight until 2019 or something. Chicken**** a-hole.
                        Manny is the one that was ducking. Floyd had a venue booked and everything a couple years ago but Manny wouldn't agree to the terms.
                        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                          Manny is the one that was ducking. Floyd had a venue booked and everything a couple years ago but Manny wouldn't agree to the terms.
                          Almost every notable boxer and retired boxer has called him out for ducking fights and say all he cares about is remaining undefeated. Pacs been trying to make this fight happen for years but Manny wanted 70/30. Hes ****ing insane
                          I remember an interview he gave, Saying hes the best of all time, better than Ali blah blahh and the guys asks him "What about Archie Moore? He has 185 wins, 131 KOs (lol), he has 3 times as many KOs as you have wins."

His response. " I aint gotta do all that."
                          lmao guys a *****

Comment

• I've never heard of anything suggesting Pac was the one backing out. All I've ever know about Mayweather was that he's been dodging all the best fighters.
                            Last time this came up actually, the fight was scheduled to be in Vegas WHILE I was there, and the week after it was booked, Mayweather cancelled because Pac wouldnt take olympic style drug tests THAT MAYWEATHER SUGGESTED, and he said it was an unfair advantage...even though it was not a booking requirement lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• This is why boxing sucks though.....I mean....I'm only a fringe fan because it's not as visible anymore...but nobody cares about winning and being the best. just protecting their record.
                              I wont remember mayweather for being the best....just being the biggest ***** instead of challenging himself.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                                That's 100% wrong, you know that, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X