Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyds only had 2 kos in his last 10 fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      That's 100% wrong, you know that, right?
      Manny wouldn't agree because Mayweather wanted Manny subjected to Olympic drug testing, which isn't part of boxing as you i & know it. He was just making ridiculous demands so Manny said no.
      To me, that's Mayweather ducking the fight...100%
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Too many tired *** platitudes on TAGF.

Did you guys know that games are won and lost in the trenches, but you also need 3 good weapons, and if you can't run the ball and win the time of possession battle you're screwed, unless of course you lose that all-important turnover battle (teams are 478-1-84 when winning the turnover battle!!)?

But all of that is meaningless if you can't rush the passer -- can't have the other team's QB sitting in the pocket for 4-5 seconds! -- unless of course you have two shut-down CBs and a smart MIKE backer. Well, screw the intelligence of the linebackers, they just need to be athletic enough to run sideline-to-sideline and stack-and-shed blocks -- wait, that's all for nought if the guy lacks football instincts!

Well, that's how you win in today's modern NFL. The formula has completely changed since 3 days ago. Too many backs are turned to offenses. More than 3 backs turned is a recipe for disaster -- but you still need to play press coverage and blitz, otherwise you're gonna get picked apart. Just make sure you can see the QB.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          If anyone wants to hear what our band sounds like. We uploaded a couple recordings from our rehearsal last night.

Our chick singer is absolutely great.

http://www.reverbnation.com/catandth...eader_icon_nav
          Good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            Too many tired *** platitudes on TAGF.

Did you guys know that games are won and lost in the trenches, but you also need 3 good weapons, and if you can't run the ball and win the time of possession battle you're screwed, unless of course you lose that all-important turnover battle (teams are 478-1-84 when winning the turnover battle!!)?

But all of that is meaningless if you can't rush the passer -- can't have the other team's QB sitting in the pocket for 4-5 seconds! -- unless of course you have two shut-down CBs and a smart MIKE backer. Well, screw the intelligence of the linebackers, they just need to be athletic enough to run sideline-to-sideline and stack-and-shed blocks -- wait, that's all for nought if the guy lacks football instincts!

Well, that's how you win in today's modern NFL. The formula has completely changed since 3 days ago. Too many backs are turned to offenses. More than 3 backs turned is a recipe for disaster -- but you still need to play press coverage and blitz, otherwise you're gonna get picked apart. Just make sure you can see the QB.

This is so stupid. You left out how you need a mobile QB. The league is changing, yo

Comment

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHHA
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

WELL then.......
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Did 420 post that?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Did 420 post that?
                    No stupid he's making fun of the TAGF section.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      Good stuff.
                      Thank you.......I need to be loved.

Notice me!!!
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Did 420 post that?
                        I think he's just pointing out all the recycled nonsense you hear about football basically on a daily basis, a lot of which clash against one another lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, YOURE stupid Rudy.

Comment

• No final word yet from the Giants, but Spags looks like he will be the new DC. Dennis Allen is still in the running though. No official word yet.

Comment

No final word yet from the Giants, but Spags looks like he will be the new DC. Dennis Allen is still in the running though. No official word yet.
                              Im gonna be so sad if this turns out to be true
                              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                                Im gonna be so sad if this turns out to be true
                                Me too.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X