• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    Im gonna be so sad if this turns out to be true
    Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Me too.
    Me three

Comment

• I dont know. Not jumping for joy but at least we get back to attacking the QB. Cant hate that.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        Me three
        me four
        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          I dont know. Not jumping for joy but at least we get back to attacking the QB. Cant hate that.
          Seems like an assumption at this point. Perhaps youre right. Our DTs even had a fairly decent pass rush this year. I dont even know if we'll have any DEs this season lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Thank you.......I need to be loved.

Notice me!!!

No offense but while looking at the pics I don't think I noticed you at all.

Unless you're the chick...in which case, nevermind...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Burn.
              MH is only 20% chick....cuz he whines like one.

Wait, didn't you meet MH at Thee Game? lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                I dont know. Not jumping for joy but at least we get back to attacking the QB. Cant hate that.
                Spags was able to attack the qb because of how many awesome players we had on that dline, this meant he could get by with his below average skill when it came to real scheming. You couldn't blame him for a bad season but there's a reason it was the worst season of all time. He relies 100% on a 4 man rush with everyone else in coverage.
                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Spags was able to attack the qb because of how many awesome players we had on that dline, this meant he could get by with his below average skill when it came to real scheming. You couldn't blame him for a bad season but there's a reason it was the worst season of all time. He relies 100% on a 4 man rush with everyone else in coverage.
                  This isn't 100% true. I mean, I can't speak for his StL and NO teams, but in NY he used LB blitzes much more frequently than anything we've seen since his last stint here.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• We all remember that game against NO the year he was there. I dont think Gilbrides offence has ever looked better than it did that night.
                    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

We all remember that game against NO the year he was there. I dont think Gilbrides offence has ever looked better than it did that night.
                      Man, I dont even remember what I had for breakfast this morning. Be more specific plz. lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I'm the good looking guy playing the Strat on the left. And the guy in mid air on the left in the big black and white photo.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• The only game against NO in recent history that sticks out in my mind, is the game where Kenny Phillips absolutely DESTROYED Jimmy Graham. Hit him so hard, that when he fell on his knees, his body bent in half backwards at the knees.

Later in the game, Nicks got high-lowed by a corner/safety combo that jacked him up REAL good.
                          aaaaand that's the only NO game I remember.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You don't see me in this pic? We DID meet.

Comment

• Kimberley Guilfoyle looks just like Marie Osmond.

Last edited by Morehead State; 01-15-2015, 04:21 PM.

Comment

In 08 Stra retired and Osi was out all season. So it was just Tuck and Kiwi. And we were much better in 08 than 07.
                                And you need to watch 07 and 08 again. We blitzed A LOT.

Comment

Working...
                                X