This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Kimberley Guilfoyle looks just like Marie Osmond.

random haha
    I miss Andrea Tantaros.
    That body. Shes stacked like a deli sandwich.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        The only game against NO in recent history that sticks out in my mind, is the game where Kenny Phillips absolutely DESTROYED Jimmy Graham. Hit him so hard, that when he fell on his knees, his body bent in half backwards at the knees.

Later in the game, Nicks got high-lowed by a corner/safety combo that jacked him up REAL good.
        aaaaand that's the only NO game I remember.
        Cant find the gif but yea, that was brutal.

I remember him looking concerned afterwards
        Last edited by dezzzR; 01-15-2015, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Cant find the gif but yea, that was brutal.

I remember him looking concerned afterwards
          love it!!
          I dont know which was better....that hit...or '08 against the Steelers when KP hit Mewelde Moore so hard that his grandmother died.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Beautiful, smart and conservative.

friggin trifecta!
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              love it!!
              I dont know which was better....that hit...or '08 against the Steelers when KP hit Mewelde Moore so hard that his grandmother died.
              Yea that was a great hit. Think AP hit him too. I remember yelling "Hooooly ****!!" when it happened.

Comment

• Apparently they are going to have the first ever NFL Vet combine this year. Allows free agents to show their stuff to those teams looking to replace players.

I actually love this idea. Show us youre still in football shape, and worth of whatever money youre paid. I can see how itd be possibly embarassing for some vets....but hey...you wanna play, then just participate.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea that was a great hit. Think AP hit him too. I remember yelling "Hooooly ****!!" when it happened.
                  oh yea...I definitely had the "OHHHHHHH!!!!" moment on both those hits. And then cringed in the NO game when they rocked Nicks just as bad lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• just woke up out of a nap to the news of the Spags hiring.....much like keeping Coughlin for next season, didn't like it but I'll have to live with it and hope I'm wrong because wtf else can I do at this point

Comment

• Man screw this team. I guess Coughlin just really wants to be forced into retirement, no other reason for hiring a retread that's been horrible since he left.
                      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        just woke up out of a nap to the news of the Spags hiring.....much like keeping Coughlin for next season, didn't like it but I'll have to live with it and hope I'm wrong because wtf else can I do at this point

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                          Man screw this team. I guess Coughlin just really wants to be forced into retirement, no other reason for hiring a retread that's been horrible since he left.
                          How do you know we wont be good?

Comment

How do you know we wont be good?
                            You can call it an educated guess based what Spags has done after leaving the Giants. I've never seen a guy who was a ****ty position coach at his last job jump to DC. Why not wait till Monday and see if you can interview settles dbs coach or try giving Vic fangio an interview now that he doesn't have a job
                            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                              You can call it an educated guess based what Spags has done after leaving the Giants. I've never seen a guy who was a ****ty position coach at his last job jump to DC. Why not wait till Monday and see if you can interview settles dbs coach or try giving Vic fangio an interview now that he doesn't have a job
                              He was hired. The time for complaining has probably passed.
                              He wouldn't have been my choice but we gotta put that away and hope for the best.
                              I'm MUCH more PO'd about the fact that our HC is still here. Spags is a small issue with me compared to that.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                He was hired. The time for complaining has probably passed.
                                He wouldn't have been my choice but we gotta put that away and hope for the best.
                                I'm MUCH more PO'd about the fact that our HC is still here. Spags is a small issue with me compared to that.
                                this is kinda where I'm at....
                                TC shouldnt be here...and if he wasnt, neither would Spags.

I dont think it's a step in the right direction at all, but all we can do is hope for the best.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X