Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    JP - I'll be watching this the game at a friends house in Millbrook, you're welcome to join. Free food and free tap beer!
    i'm down for the count this weekend dude. been sick as a ****ing dog since thursday night. thx for the heads up
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      i'm down for the count this weekend dude. been sick as a ****ing dog since thursday night. thx for the heads up
      OK, I'll drink yours. Feel better, bro

      Comment


      • http://www.businessinsider.com/study...-at-all-2012-5

        Fairleigh ****inson study showed those who watch Fox News and MSNBC are actually less informed than those who watch no news at all.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          http://www.businessinsider.com/study...-at-all-2012-5

          Fairleigh ****inson study showed those who watch Fox News and MSNBC are actually less informed than those who watch no news at all.
          And youre living proof that "study" is bull****.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            "the club"? what are you like 19? **** off, mate! lol
            ugh....I feel like my head is in a vice, and I'm 25 you schmuck! ppl my age still go to clubs for bdays and events, we just buy booths lol

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              And youre living proof that "study" is bull****.
              Why? I watch neither.
              At least as a liberal I know MSNBC is just as awful as Fox. You right wing nuts actually think Fox News is legitimate news. I'll never understand it.
              well actually I do understand it. It means youre brainwashed apparently.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                ugh....I feel like my head is in a vice, and I'm 25 you schmuck! ppl my age still go to clubs for bdays and events, we just buy booths lol
                lol not in my day man....I was kidding about your age. I just think clubs are so incredibly lame.
                Bars.....bars is where you can ACTUALLY hang out with your friends and not scream lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  lol not in my day man....I was kidding about your age. I just think clubs are so incredibly lame.
                  Bars.....bars is where you can ACTUALLY hang out with your friends and not scream lol
                  you're preaching to the choir man, I DETEST clubs, but I don't like being that party pooper who doesn't go to a friend's bday because they're doing it at a club.

                  bars>>>>>>clubs anyday

                  Comment


                  • sigh.....go packers I suppose

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                      sigh.....go packers I suppose
                      pretty much how I feel lol.
                      I think Pats/Packers would at least be entertaining
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        pretty much how I feel lol.
                        I think Pats/Packers would at least be entertaining
                        Agreed....and after that piece of garbage SB from last year that had me muting it and listening to music in the 2nd half, anything could be more entertaining

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                          Agreed....and after that piece of garbage SB from last year that had me muting it and listening to music in the 2nd half, anything could be more entertaining
                          yea.....that was prob the most boring SB I've watched...that I can think of anyway...
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • ****....even Pitt/Seattle was better than that
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Gb really **** the bed there. Rushing 2 on 3rd and 19 is the type of play that keeps you out of the super bowl.
                              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                              - Marshawn Lynch

                              Comment


                              • Russell Wilson tha Gawd.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X