This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Isnt odd when we see MH praising the Giants or talking about them in a positive light? It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
    You are confusing the things we discuss inside the circle of Giants fans and what we let outsiders see.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Anyone want to buy my Fender Blues Jr. amp? only 13 months old.
      I'll give a special discount to my MB amigos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Anyone want to buy my Fender Blues Jr. amp? only 13 months old.
        I'll give a special discount to my MB amigos.
        No thanks.

Still got my amp.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• That American Sniper movie has nothing on the original Sniper with Tom Berenger and Billy Zane. Just saying.........
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
            That American Sniper movie has nothing on the original Sniper with Tom Berenger and Billy Zane. Just saying.........
            Is it any good though for someone who hasn't see the original
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
              The two movies actually have no relationship to each other. I just think that it would be hard to beat that old Sniper movie.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                Well that skank Sarah Palin is whining about the whiners so it must be a good thing. I hate it when politicians and hollywood people start talking about **** they know nothing about.
                Last edited by SG88; 01-20-2015, 02:35 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

That American Sniper movie has nothing on the original Sniper with Tom Berenger and Billy Zane. Just saying.........
                  hahahaaa I got it on boot leg but didnt watch it, rather watch it in highdef Did you?
                  Saw Fury the other night in high def. Great movie.

Comment

Well that skank Sarah Palin is whining about the whiners so it must be a good thing. I hate it when politicians and hollywood people start talking about **** they know nothing about.
                    Moore and Rogan are pathetic. It amazes me how he can call snipers cowards when he never served a day in his life.

Comment

• Comment

Moore and Rogan are pathetic. It amazes me how he can call snipers cowards when he never served a day in his life.
                        Pisses me off when he wears a Michigan State hat. he didn't even go there.

Comment

Exactly my point. They should stick to talking about hollywood stuff instead of military duties. They were very disrespectful.
                          sigpic

Comment

hahahaaa I got it on boot leg but didnt watch it, rather watch it in highdef Did you?
                            Saw Fury the other night in high def. Great movie.
                            I'm going to go see it this week when my mother-in-law comes to town on Thursday. She can watch our girls. I've heard nothing but great things about it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Exactly my point. They should stick to talking about hollywood stuff instead of military duties. They were very disrespectful.
                              You're military, right G?
                              I come from a Military family, but my immediates aren't military ourselves.

I dont know why people feel the need to comment on **** that has nothing to do with them. That's ****ing iritating. It's people doing their job.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                You're military, right G?
                                I come from a Military family, but my immediates aren't military ourselves.

I dont know why people feel the need to comment on **** that has nothing to do with them. That's ****ing iritating. It's people doing their job.
                                I sure am. I retire September 9th at 20 years. I had orders to go back east but declined them because I don't want to move again. Decided that I've had enough. Yeah, I agree with you. People should just stay in their lane and STFU.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X