This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
    I sure am. I retire September 9th at 20 years. I had orders to go back east but declined them because I don't want to move again. Decided that I've had enough. Yeah, I agree with you. People should just stay in their lane and STFU.
    I remember you saying that you WERE going to move back east. but whatever man, good for you!
    Just had one Cousin ship out to the FAR East on a carrier last week in the Navy, and my cousin the marine just voluntarily went active again after almost 3 years recruiting. He did 3 tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, and was stop-lossed for a 4th tour. This was 2007 through 2010. Not sure what exactly he's currently doing. I just know he's out near you actually.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I remember you saying that you WERE going to move back east. but whatever man, good for you!
      Just had one Cousin ship out to the FAR East on a carrier last week in the Navy, and my cousin the marine just voluntarily went active again after almost 3 years recruiting. He did 3 tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, and was stop-lossed for a 4th tour. This was 2007 through 2010. Not sure what exactly he's currently doing. I just know he's out near you actually.
      Too cushy in SoCal.
      He probably couldn't hack it back east.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Too cushy in SoCal.
        LOL, you wouldn't last a minute out here. One dose of this sunshine and 75 degree weather today would make you hop back on your plane back to Mass.
        sigpic

Comment

Too cushy in SoCal.
          haha, i do know that he loves it. He's from PK also, but when home last he lived in Queens the past handful of years.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

LOL, you wouldn't last a minute out here. One dose of this sunshine and 75 degree weather today would make you hop back on your plane back to Mass.
            MH can't stay anywhere to long that seems happy. He'd miss the gloom of rainy days, and the like....lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

MH can't stay anywhere to long that seems happy. He'd miss the gloom of rainy days, and the like....lol
              Precisely.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Looks like the catch Beckham made............

Comment

• Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Gordon Bombay: Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                      Looks like the catch Beckham made............
                      haha he needs a chin for that chinstrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Gordon Bombay: Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?
                        Mighty Ducks 1 & 2....i dont care what anyone says....they still hold up. lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I sure am. I retire September 9th at 20 years. I had orders to go back east but declined them because I don't want to move again. Decided that I've had enough. Yeah, I agree with you. People should just stay in their lane and STFU.
                          Ol sea dawg.
                          My granddad was on an oil tanker in ww2, manned dual .40's. My dad was on a destroyer tender in Nam, then went to Puerto Rico for a year. Loved it. And My Uncle was on one of the first nuclear subs the Abe Lincoln.

Comment

Mighty Ducks 1 & 2....i dont care what anyone says....they still hold up. lol
                            Fo shoo

Comment

Anyone want to buy my Fender Blues Jr. amp? only 13 months old.
                              I'll give a special discount to my MB amigos.
                              Thanks but I've got a Laney Cub for that kind of thing. Can't aford two.

What are you buying instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                Thanks but I've got a Laney Cub for that kind of thing. Can't aford two.

What are you buying instead?
                                Well I have a Blackstar Club 40 and a Marshall 50 watt SS amp for practice, I just don't use the Blues JR. much at all.

And I NEED a good guitar synth.

Comment

Working...
                                X