This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Pisses me off when he wears a Michigan State hat. he didn't even go there.
    I had to work with him once (not directly, thankfully). What a ****ing ******bag he was. He treated all my people like crap and ended up stiffing us anyway.

What a hero of the common man. I mean if a guy who is so rich that he's like in the top 10% of the top 1% can be a hero, of course.

Comment

Well I have a Blackstar Club 40 and a Marshall 50 watt SS amp for practice, I just don't use the Blues JR. much at all.

And I NEED a good guitar synth.

I love the Blackstar sound. It's funny, I was playing a guitar synth yesterday. Too complicated for my simple mind.

The guy who takes care of my guitars designs and builds iGuitars. He invented an electronics system with usb that will connect to a computer or synth directly. It was fun to play and I could see a million uses for it, particularly in a cover band, but it's too many choices for me.

That's why I play bass in most configurations. well, that plus I'm the only who ever volunteers to play bass

Comment

• This guy.

http://www.iguitar.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          I love the Blackstar sound. It's funny, I was playing a guitar synth yesterday. Too complicated for my simple mind.

The guy who takes care of my guitars designs and builds iGuitars. He invented an electronics system with usb that will connect to a computer or synth directly. It was fun to play and I could see a million uses for it, particularly in a cover band, but it's too many choices for me.

That's why I play bass in most configurations. well, that plus I'm the only who ever volunteers to play bass
          it took me a while with my Blackstar. I upgraded the speaker to a Vintage 30 and after it was broken in, I've been very happy with it. It only has a tone knob on the clean channel so I bought an equalizer pedal for it.

I want the synth (I have an old Roland GR-50 synth but there are only a few sounds I like) for recording. I write and record a lot of music and I want a lot of different tones....especially a piano sound for texture.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• So it looks like the pats did cheat
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

it took me a while with my Blackstar. I upgraded the speaker to a Vintage 30 and after it was broken in, I've been very happy with it. It only has a tone knob on the clean channel so I bought an equalizer pedal for it.

I want the synth (I have an old Roland GR-50 synth but there are only a few sounds I like) for recording. I write and record a lot of music and I want a lot of different tones....especially a piano sound for texture.

Nice move replacing the speaker. It's surprising how few people do that yet it can make all the difference in the world. When I was checking out the synth yesterday the guy played Let It Be on the guitar and it sounded exactly like a piano. I had never heard anything like that, it was very cool

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                So it looks like the pats did cheat
                I know I'm supposed to care about this as a football fan....but I'm not sure I really do
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  I know I'm supposed to care about this as a football fan....but I'm not sure I really do
                  I think the deflation of the balls is bad and it's agai the rules but the repeated offences by this team really makes you question things.
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                    I think the deflation of the balls is bad and it's agai the rules but the repeated offences by this team really makes you question things.
                    Cant argue that. I like BB but it seems he always has a trick up his sleeves. Except when he plays us of course.

Comment

• Comment

• I think i will spend the day replying on threads in tagf with double entendres.

"I too am outraged! I'd have a big problem with it if someone handled my balls that way"

"do you think Bill Belichick handles the balls himself or do you think Tom Brady lends a hand?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          I think i will spend the day replying on threads in tagf with double entendres.

"I too am outraged! I'd have a big problem with it if someone handled my balls that way"

"do you think Bill Belichick handles the balls himself or do you think Tom Brady lends a hand?"
                          Do you think that Tom Brady likes his balls firm, or does he just deal with the fact that he's given softer ones?
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            Do you think that Tom Brady likes his balls firm, or does he just deal with the fact that he's given softer ones?

I think he prefers softer balls but as long as he has hand warmers, he can probably soften up any that start out too hard.

Comment

• boring as **** today. these boards are no better than ESPN.....everyone biting on the Pats ****.... turrrble
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I'm glad that my balls aren't deflated.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X